very sweet

Posted by 5005990767853791293 on Apr 05, 2016

I use to like it so much but I am disappointed with this round of purchase. It is too sweet. I even find bits of sugar in the chocolate powder. Will not order this again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2560324 on Aug 29, 2015

I bought this product for my son. He is 14 years old and must be reduced. First order weight loss product and I am very pleased with the outcome. Already six days give him Slim Styles for breakfast and lunch and he lost weight by 3.5 kg. He does not feel much hunger and he likes the taste of chocolate and now ordered and strawberry. Natural Factors Thank you for helping people. Thank you iherb express service and fast delivery

Only on the first container of this but pleased with it

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Sep 26, 2014

Nice easy breakfast and lunch and tastes delicious. Does make you feel full and you don't need snacks. Have joined the gym as well but pleased with this product. Too early to tell yet.

ok, help a bit

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

ok, help a bit

This works wonders!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Apr 20, 2014

Like another reviewer before me said...I have found my miracle weight loss drink!!! Finally, after trying everything to curb my cravings and help me lose weight for years, I have now found something that actually does what it sais it will! I have only used this for 7 days, but from day one I noticed an immediate effect on my cravings. The cravings I have not only in the evenings but all day, are completely gone!! I usually plan my next meal while I'm eating, but now my stomach tells me when to eat...because I'm hungry, not because I'm craving chocolate or snacks...which usually occurs right after a meal or when I'm tired and stressed after work. In the first week I have lost 2 kg, without struggling or feeling hungry whatsoever. I actually feel like I have gained some energy as well! I mix 1 scoop with 4 ice cubes, 1/3 of a banana and 3dl of almond milk, and it tastes delicious!! I do this twice a day, for breakfast and lunch. I then actually eat less dinner than normal, since I feel full quicker. In the evening I have absolutely no cravings whatsoever, which has never happended to me before! If you're a snacker like me and need to lose weight you should definitely not miss this one! My only regret is that I haven't tried it out earlier! :-)

Slim Fast tastes better

Posted by 5487849416492740001 on Apr 01, 2014

Only drink it when it's ice cold. It works if you follow the program.

graet

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

We love the taste.

Useful Product that Works

Posted by 5042160191684945768 on Feb 17, 2013

I just finished trying the first bottle and it works for me great! Ii took 4 scoops per day as instructed on most weekdays as meals supplement only as I do go out for meals with family over weekends but I still manage to lose some weight faster. Before this, I have been dieting, exercising and drinking apple vcider vinegar before meals for a month and a half and the results was loss of 2 kgs only. I have been able to lose another 2 kgs in less than a month after taking this product even though I have not faithfully followed the instructions to use the product as 2 x meal supplement seven days a week. I just order another 4 bottles as I hope to shed off another 5 kgs! Great product!

잘모름..

Posted by Reviewer3097816 on Dec 20, 2012

효과도 잘 모르겠고, 여태 먹어본 파우더중 가장 먹기 어려움. 맛없는 푸딩을 먹는기분. 비타민이 골고루 들어있으니 그냥 보조제라 생각하며 꾸역꾸역,... 나중엔 정제로 시켜서 재도전 하고싶음.

Good

Posted by 5373336837556288297 on Nov 19, 2012

Excellent Shake !!!