Natural Factors, SlimStyles, Weight Loss Drink Mix, with PGX, Double Chocolate, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder

impressive

Posted by Reviewer1861962 on Aug 11, 2009

tastes great; works well

Keeps me full

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on May 10, 2010

Texture was a bit odd, till i found out that I could use an electric mixer to make it smooth. Tastes ok, but to drink 1 liter of fluid inside one hour can be a bit hard on the stomach. I think I might actually prefer half portions

good product!

Posted by Reviewer2587812 on May 13, 2010

taste ok, really does help one to stay full...I'd buy it again!

PGX Works

Posted by Reviewer2970759 on May 14, 2010

I have benn drinking the shake for about 10 days. I drink it for breakfast and lunch. I eat a large salad wth any low carb dressing with some kind of meat or fish, and eggs or chesse for dinner. I eat no bread, rice, or potatoes. I have lost 9 lbs so far. I believe I am carb sensitive and need to really cut them out as much as possible to lose weight. I have tried Weight Watchers and never felt full. This makes me feel full and no major cravings. I drink a yummy flavored coffee to satisfy my sweet tooth. But I have to say the cravings are almost all gone! Recommend this. Just had upset stomach so reduced amount. 1 scoop in am and afternoon. I will increase later on.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3329627 on Mar 11, 2009

I have used this product before. It has LOTS of fiber in it (don't forget to drink more water afterwards) + the protein and tastes delicious. There is something to the patent for the PGX - I lost some weight just replacing 1 meal rather that the 2 the product suggests. Great as an on-the-run morning breakfast shake. THUMBS UP!