Great Product! For Keep...

Posted by Reviewer3298425 on Oct 17, 2012

I love this product. Like one of the reviewer has said, great for curbing after work bingeing... due to stress... I have tried for years controlling this and it was what led me to my weight gain... the more stressed out I am about my weight gain, the harder it was to control the bingeing. This product has magical effect on curbing cravings. Not only do i feel full (in less than 10 mins) of drinking it. I have no whatsoever cravings for food the entire evening even though i pass by many foodstalls on my way home from work as well as the freshly baked goodies my mom made when i reach home. It replaces the entire dinner and as a result, I am losing 200g everyday 2 days in a row now. Never encountered a product this good. It will be my open secret to weight loss... (should i attain my ideal weight which i will report if successful). In fact, what motivated me to find out about this product is because of the TRA (Total Right Approach) by Pharmanex which did not work even though it costs USD 533/month!!!! Not only was it not able to curb the craving, in fact, i gained 1 kg after 2 weeks of trying it!

Dick Nichols

Posted by Reviewer2574317 on Jun 24, 2008

This product has helped in my weight control and helped reduce my blood sugar reading thus lowering my need for insulin.

Chocolate Slim Styles, Weight Loss Drink

Posted by Reviewer2632930 on Dec 24, 2008

Since Chocolate is my all-time favorite flavor in the world, I love this product. The only thing I can think of that would improve this product is that I have a hard time getting it to dissolve all the way. Otherwise, I am most happy with all the SlimStyles products. I will stick with this diet until all my 30 pounds are gone, gone, gone.

Slim Styles Chocolate Shake

Posted by Reviewer2597182 on Feb 08, 2009

4 stars! I love the taste and it does keep me feeling full longer. High protein and high fiber shakes are a must for me. I am very satisfied.

Good Shake, cuts hunger.

Posted by Reviewer2522753 on Apr 30, 2010

I just use a shaker cup and it doesn't mix well, so I end up swallowing balls of shake mix while I drink it. The taste is ok for a shake, but the "pudding" consistency is gross, it's like eating chocolate slim. I have a shake (1 scoop)every morning for breakfast and it keeps me full until lunchtime without snacking. Remember to drink enough water. No bad side effects. I probably will not buy this again because it's cheaper to buy the PGX Daily softgels and drink my regular protein shake for breakfast.

Horrid

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jan 12, 2011

And I'm not one to write negative reviews. But, please, do not waste your money. This stuff is high in cholesterol, and I think that's what I am tasting. As a lacto-ovo vegetarian, I am very grossed out by this product and find the taste disgusting and smell repulsive. Now, I've heard whey in general is made from sick cows. But in any case, I am disappointed, especially since I though I would like this based on the reviews so I bought two of them, which I will probably throw out.

good service from IHERB.com

Posted by Reviewer2654704 on Jun 16, 2008

I like this product but I cannot say it helps with my appetite. I probably will not order this product again because I found it at the local health food store. But I always get great service when I ordered from IHERB.

helped me lose weight

Posted by Reviewer1296999 on Jan 08, 2008

am delighted with my weight loss as i needed to lose weight and it worked for me would recommend to anyone who is trying to lose weight.

as a chocoholic...

Posted by Reviewer1447561 on Jan 11, 2009

i love this product...it is working very well for me...already lost 8 pounds...my doctor will be happy of the progress when i visit her next... thanks for a very prompt and efficient service, dd

b strange

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Jan 23, 2009

fantastic! I have a smoothie for breakfast & lunch and i am not hungry until 5pm