great taste

Posted by Reviewer2367696 on Jan 05, 2012

It is a good subsitute for a snack...I wouldn't say a meal and it does help my sweet cravings.I have bought one before so this is my second,will try another flavor next time(so I will be buying again

Stars for slim styles

Posted by Reviewer1486738 on Mar 06, 2012

A great product and good company to do business with

Slim style

Posted by 5314313871320745642 on Sep 13, 2012

Taste great love it !

Very Happy

Posted by 4865580797673811062 on May 26, 2012

I am very happy with the product and the fast shipping and I would buy again from here.

Tastes Great and filling too!

Posted by 5517987069044974838 on Jun 14, 2012

I've been using this as a way to control snacking in between meals. I've found that I'm actually able to replace lunch with this shake along with either a piece of fruit or a string cheese stick and can make it to dinner without being ravenous by 4 o'clock. So far have lost 2 lbs. in one week.

gostoso

Posted by Reviewer2398372 on Jun 21, 2012

eu gostei do sabor e ele eh bem homogenio

Love this stuff

Posted by 5093139002411212841 on Jul 09, 2012

It works : start with half a portion until your body adjusts

Useful Product that Works

Posted by 5042160191684945768 on Feb 17, 2013

I just finished trying the first bottle and it works for me great! Ii took 4 scoops per day as instructed on most weekdays as meals supplement only as I do go out for meals with family over weekends but I still manage to lose some weight faster. Before this, I have been dieting, exercising and drinking apple vcider vinegar before meals for a month and a half and the results was loss of 2 kgs only. I have been able to lose another 2 kgs in less than a month after taking this product even though I have not faithfully followed the instructions to use the product as 2 x meal supplement seven days a week. I just order another 4 bottles as I hope to shed off another 5 kgs! Great product!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2560324 on Aug 29, 2015

I bought this product for my son. He is 14 years old and must be reduced. First order weight loss product and I am very pleased with the outcome. Already six days give him Slim Styles for breakfast and lunch and he lost weight by 3.5 kg. He does not feel much hunger and he likes the taste of chocolate and now ordered and strawberry. Natural Factors Thank you for helping people. Thank you iherb express service and fast delivery

Only on the first container of this but pleased with it

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Sep 26, 2014

Nice easy breakfast and lunch and tastes delicious. Does make you feel full and you don't need snacks. Have joined the gym as well but pleased with this product. Too early to tell yet.