as a chocoholic...

Posted by Reviewer1447561 on Jan 11, 2009

i love this product...it is working very well for me...already lost 8 pounds...my doctor will be happy of the progress when i visit her next... thanks for a very prompt and efficient service, dd

SlimSyles Weight Loss Drink with PGX

Posted by Reviewer1295227 on Jan 09, 2009

As for myself I did not care for this product at all, way to thick for me with the amount they give you to mix. However everyone has a different taste. Not saying the product is bad just wasn't to my liking.

Tastes great and more filling

Posted by Reviewer1455420 on Dec 28, 2008

This product keeps me full for 3 hours and I will be buying more of this. I like the packets because they are convenient for lunch at the office, but the cannisters are good for custom measuring. I use 1/2 to 3/4 serving (1 to 1.5 scoops) as a full 2 scoop serving is too filling for me. I lost two pounds my first week, and maintained my weight over Christmas even though I missed using this product a few days in week two because of the holidays.

Chocolate Slim Styles, Weight Loss Drink

Posted by Reviewer2632930 on Dec 24, 2008

Since Chocolate is my all-time favorite flavor in the world, I love this product. The only thing I can think of that would improve this product is that I have a hard time getting it to dissolve all the way. Otherwise, I am most happy with all the SlimStyles products. I will stick with this diet until all my 30 pounds are gone, gone, gone.

Natural Factors Slim Styles

Posted by Reviewer1594361 on Aug 23, 2008

I started using a meal replacement program from Squeezy, a wheat based product from Germany. I adapted to it very well, but it's expensive and didn't really keep me full for the full three hours. I discovered PGX and the program sounded a lot like the Squeezy. So, I ordered four different flavors trying the most popular ones from the reviews. The taste and texture didn't appeal to me at first, but I "doctored" the drink up by using non fat milk and adding a splash of vanilla and cinnamon. That did the trick. Best of all, it kept my hunger at bay for a full three hours if not more. I'm pre-diabetic and my most recent blood chemistry tests are awesome! Though all the flavors are OK, I find I like the double chocolate the best.

Dick Nichols

Posted by Reviewer2574317 on Jun 24, 2008

This product has helped in my weight control and helped reduce my blood sugar reading thus lowering my need for insulin.

good service from IHERB.com

Posted by Reviewer2654704 on Jun 16, 2008

I like this product but I cannot say it helps with my appetite. I probably will not order this product again because I found it at the local health food store. But I always get great service when I ordered from IHERB.

Natural Factors, SlimStyles, Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX

Posted by Reviewer2783997 on Mar 28, 2008

When used as part of the SlimStyles weight loss program, the drink mix is one of the most effective weight loss products I have tried.

Excellent, just excellent!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1987629 on Mar 05, 2008

This product is unbelievably good and filling. FINALLY, I've found something that will help prevent the after-work, 5:00 danger zone of binging! I can do good all day with eating on-plan and it seems like the minute I get home from work I walk in the door and I am a wild woman with no control in the kitchen. Now I can simply drink a SlimStyles shake (best with ice in the blender) and I am back in control for the rest of the night. This is honestly an answer to my prayers and I always plan to use this, even after I reach my goal weight.

Natural Factors Slim Styles Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX Double Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1446298 on Mar 01, 2008

One of the best "protein" mix drinks we've tried. The flavor is good, especially mixed with a banana. Very filling.