PGX Works

Posted by Reviewer2970759 on May 14, 2010

I have benn drinking the shake for about 10 days. I drink it for breakfast and lunch. I eat a large salad wth any low carb dressing with some kind of meat or fish, and eggs or chesse for dinner. I eat no bread, rice, or potatoes. I have lost 9 lbs so far. I believe I am carb sensitive and need to really cut them out as much as possible to lose weight. I have tried Weight Watchers and never felt full. This makes me feel full and no major cravings. I drink a yummy flavored coffee to satisfy my sweet tooth. But I have to say the cravings are almost all gone! Recommend this. Just had upset stomach so reduced amount. 1 scoop in am and afternoon. I will increase later on.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3329627 on Mar 11, 2009

I have used this product before. It has LOTS of fiber in it (don't forget to drink more water afterwards) + the protein and tastes delicious. There is something to the patent for the PGX - I lost some weight just replacing 1 meal rather that the 2 the product suggests. Great as an on-the-run morning breakfast shake. THUMBS UP!

Mix it with vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2618063 on Sep 22, 2009

It tastes best if you mix it half and half with the vanilla flavor.

SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink Mix

Posted by Reviewer1939232 on Oct 27, 2011

I like the product, but the last several orders, the product has been lumpy and doesn't breakup when mixed in the blender

Not sure

Posted by 5409262616634244480 on Sep 06, 2012

It tastes delicious. especially when blended in a blender with a banana. It controls my cravings, and i ate less. BUT somehow i feel like i gained weight. I am really confused.

ok, help a bit

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

ok, help a bit

잘모름..

Posted by Reviewer3097816 on Dec 20, 2012

효과도 잘 모르겠고, 여태 먹어본 파우더중 가장 먹기 어려움. 맛없는 푸딩을 먹는기분. 비타민이 골고루 들어있으니 그냥 보조제라 생각하며 꾸역꾸역,... 나중엔 정제로 시켜서 재도전 하고싶음.

Didn't work for me

Posted by filmoyster on Mar 20, 2012

Felt hungry all the time, this just didn't work for me as a meal replacement.

blah

Posted by Reviewer2661616 on Aug 30, 2011

I love the Natural Factors Whey Protein so I thought I would try the Slim Syles one. No thank you! Taste is not good.

Didn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1194625 on Jul 24, 2011

I didn't care for the taste. It is very gritty and does not mix well. As for decreasing my appetite, it did not. It just caused lots of gas.