Good

Posted by Reviewer1524137 on Mar 07, 2012

I feel the good feeling when I drink. However, there is much air in a capsule. Quality is not so good.

Good so far, but screws with birth control pill

Posted by username161 on Oct 26, 2011

Unfortunately it has caused breakthrough bleeding (am on a low dose contraceptive pill) so this could be something to be aware of if you have girl parts - maybe discuss with your doctor about the risks of pregnancy/bleeding etc. It HAS lifted my mood however so will keep taking it and try a different 'pill' as I think it's worth it. Service from iHerb perfect as always.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Jul 11, 2011

Haven't used it long enough but I did take another brand a while back and St. Johns wort did work for me, with this though I do feel a little fatigued.

St. John's Wort is amazing

Posted by Reviewer3035887 on Jun 24, 2011

I purchased this for my girlfriend to help with her anxiety and depression after hearing and reading about it, and all I have to say is that this herb is a Godsend. She has started to feel so much better now and her anxiety and depression seems to be diminishing with every week that goes by. This product does not work overnight but if you give it some time, about 2 weeks, then you will begin to see the difference. I hope this review helps and may God bless.

Treatment for My Depression

Posted by Reviewer2280608 on Oct 26, 2009

I use this product for my depression,but found that it can cause drowsiness,so i stopped.

Thanks !! A++++++++++++

Posted by Reviewer3288387 on Oct 01, 2009

Very good and smooth transaction! Fast delivery!!!!Thanks you.

Improvement noticed

Posted by Reviewer1482379 on Apr 04, 2009

Started using this when anti-depressants had unwanted side effects. I am very happy with the results. This works and I have not noticed any side effects. I will continue to order this product.

Natural Factors, St. John's Wort Extract, 300 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2210728 on Feb 18, 2009

Very fine product. I really appreciate the packaging of 180 caps. at such a favorable price.

I think it works.

Posted by Reviewer1607638 on Dec 13, 2008

Like a previous poster, I am not a fan of pharmaceuticals for depression. I find it interesting that there have been so many articles putting down supplements lately, a recent one (in Newsweek I think) linking to a supposedly authoritative alternative medicine site that is a ".gov" and is condescending toward virtually all non-drug remedies. Just Google St. John's Wort with depression and you will find a lot of solid evidence to substantiate claims of its effectiveness as a mood stabilizer. Anyway! I have been taking this product three times a day for three weeks. I had been unaccountably touchy and weepy for some months. I feel much more cheerful now and I can tell the St. John's Wort has helped me. As to the sun exposure, I live in the Pacific NW but slather myself with sunscreen anyway.

Very helpful.

Posted by Reviewer2007788 on Nov 12, 2008

It helps 'take the edge' off during perimenopausal hormonal swings but otherwise not intrusive (no adverse or overt side effects whatsoever).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »