Dr. Murray has a great book

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013

This brief book on Stress, anxiety and insomnia is a excellent read for anyone with any of these issues and does not want to take the drug route. He gets right to the point with some very practicle approaches to all of these issues. There is also some excellent information on blood sugar management as that can be a cause of insomnia and of course other health issues. He suggests many natural products which you can get at your local health food store or on line at iherb. I have tried some personnally and recommended some of the very ideas he shares and they often are effective. Remember nothing works on everyone 100% of the time as we are all complicated individuals. You can get this book for FREE with any order. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. You will see my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

What a Pleasant Surprise!

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Jan 29, 2013

This book came as my 'freebie'. What a great, concise, informative and practical source for managing, avoiding or eliminating stress, anxiety and depression. Thanks iHerb!

great little book

Posted by 4778994315180152683 on Feb 12, 2013

little but very helpful and interesting book, even if you're not stressed out. I ordered it just because it was for free and I thought it would be lame, just like many others free health brochures, but I'm really pleasantly surprised.

Good bang for the size

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 19, 2013

It's a small, easy to read, logical book. It makes you take a look at yourself, and realize just how ridiculous you can be to yourself, by going overboard with bull shlaka.

!!! Best Cellulose Ever !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

This book was hard to find. Super Healthy and Great Taste!

Must read!

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016

This is a must read for anyone! With the way our work is now, so many people are suffering from more stress, anxiety, and health issues due to the fast paced internet and social media demands. We are always on call. Emails, texts, notifications... constantly interrupting moments that used to be sacred. We never have a minute to ourselves to just relax, enjoy some peace, and not feel like we have to answer to everyone at all times. Stress is the MAIN FACTOR in all nearly all disease. It took me a long time to realize this, but when my health crashed, I suddey saw it more clearly than ever before. Even if you don't suffer from anxiety, this book will explain things that doctor's don't talk to you about. Our health is in our own hands. We can heal or we can continue to too full speed and eventually crash. I recommend this book for anyone. Really. If my review helped you, please check the yes box below. Take a look at my page for more than 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased right here on iherb!

Excelente !

Posted by 5181576585179921403 on May 22, 2014

Poderia ser enviado em português ou espanhol para facilitar a leitura. Recomendo, tem dicas excelentes !

Stress, Anxiety and Insomnia

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

Another freebie from IHerb. Learn how to relieve your stress and anxiety so you can rid yourself of insomnia and start getting the needed rest you need to rejuvenate yourself. Check out our daily and weekly specials. If you found this review to be helpful, please click the yes button. Have a good day.

very informative and helpful

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

This book gives detailed info about what you can do to handle stress/anxiety/insomnia better. It recommends changes you can implement in your life and supplements you can take. Excellent reference for the entire family.

Well worth reading!

Posted by 4692604744658161690 on Jul 17, 2013

This will help a lot of people. It makes so much sense. Lovely book.