Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Melatonin, 3 mg, 90 Chewable Tablets

I love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Apr 05, 2011

Taking one small, quickly dissolving tablet before bed I know I will be enjoying a deep and restful sleep. I wake up feeling like I have actually had a full nights sleep whereas before I would wake up still feeling tired. I also like that the fact that if I'm stressed, I normally couldn't fall asleep or get into deep sleep but with this product I can get a good nights sleep even when dealing with serious life stress. Excellent product, I will never be without.

This one is the best I've found

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Apr 12, 2011

I've tried several others. This one is the best I've found. Some of the sublinguals don't dissolve well and the tast is bad. This product disolves quickly and the tast is ok. Good price too!!

Good 4 me

Posted by Reviewer2445422 on Apr 18, 2012

small mint tablets may be taken sublingually as it does not have to swallow at once but must dissolve, like the rest of 3mg Melatonin works for me. But melatonin is not working when the sleeplessness is very strong (beating heart, strong anxiety)

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Aug 23, 2012

We use this every night at our house and I like te 3mg strength. It helps my boy with mild Aspergers go to sleep.

Immediate insomnia relief

Posted by HealthAdventureCoach on Sep 17, 2012

Within 20 minutes of taking this melatonin, I get that 'I want to go to sleep now' feeling. Otherwise, I'd be up all night. It keeps me asleep for at least 5-6 hours. I've had chronic insomnia for 11 years and I won't do without this for one day now.