10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Melatonin, 3 mg, 90 Chewable Tablets

I love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Apr 05, 2011

Taking one small, quickly dissolving tablet before bed I know I will be enjoying a deep and restful sleep. I wake up feeling like I have actually had a full nights sleep whereas before I would wake up still feeling tired. I also like that the fact that if I'm stressed, I normally couldn't fall asleep or get into deep sleep but with this product I can get a good nights sleep even when dealing with serious life stress. Excellent product, I will never be without.

This one is the best I've found

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Apr 12, 2011

I've tried several others. This one is the best I've found. Some of the sublinguals don't dissolve well and the tast is bad. This product disolves quickly and the tast is ok. Good price too!!

Little helper for intense city life

Posted by Reviewer1776535 on Jul 29, 2011

Life is as it is, so after intense days and late working nights sleep is terrible. This product has helped me from the very first tablet - slept like a baby and woke up without headache. Highly recommend!

Good 4 me

Posted by Reviewer2445422 on Apr 18, 2012

small mint tablets may be taken sublingually as it does not have to swallow at once but must dissolve, like the rest of 3mg Melatonin works for me. But melatonin is not working when the sleeplessness is very strong (beating heart, strong anxiety)

Very nice

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 12, 2013

It helps me fall asleep in less than 30 minutes. Great product for the price.