Boy Did I Need This!

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Sep 21, 2011

When the old eyelids just won't close down for a trip to dreamland, this is the ticket. Don't forget it is a hormone so use it judiciously.

100% recommended

Posted by Redseishi on Jan 06, 2012

Melatoning is a lifesaver for me. I work nightshifts and used to have to use sleepingpills 3-4 times a week. This gives me a restfull sleep and overall improves my day-night cycle considerably. The tablet tastes neutral/sweet and gives me a fast help to insomnia. Thank you!

Great Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1864096 on Feb 28, 2012

This product is a tiny tablet which dissolves quickly and usually induces sleepiness within 45 minutes. I have used it for several years and highly recommend it!

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Aug 23, 2012

We use this every night at our house and I like te 3mg strength. It helps my boy with mild Aspergers go to sleep.

Immediate insomnia relief

Posted by HealthAdventureCoach on Sep 17, 2012

Within 20 minutes of taking this melatonin, I get that 'I want to go to sleep now' feeling. Otherwise, I'd be up all night. It keeps me asleep for at least 5-6 hours. I've had chronic insomnia for 11 years and I won't do without this for one day now.

good

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Oct 27, 2012

helps to sleep

An excellent tool to sleep!

Posted by 5189424952118401771 on Nov 04, 2012

Take the second month. Very pleased! Quickly fall asleep calmly sleep without waking up to the morning. Even if I have to get up earlier than usual, Wake up rested.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1429744 on Feb 28, 2008

I've tried several others. This one is the best I've found. Some of the sublinguals don't dissolve well and the tast is bad. This product disolves quickly and the tast is ok. Good price too!!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2829330 on Jul 18, 2011

I left my barbiturates after I started using melatonin.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2501410 on May 24, 2011

I like.Very good product.