• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

great for anxiety.

Posted by Reviewer3247685 on Aug 23, 2011

I take 2, twice a day. Helps me stay off xanax and keep my wonderful perimenopausal anxiety at bay. I've tried other brands and this one is the best. Now my daughter uses if for pms on occassion. Highly recommend.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2447517 on Jul 16, 2011

ive only just started it but it seems to do what it promises.

PharmaGaba reduces stress

Posted by Reviewer3107752 on Jun 18, 2011

The product reduces stress right away without sacrifising alertness and concentration.However, its power to improve sleep is not so remarkable.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on May 15, 2011

Wonderful to get you through hard times.

Excellent for anxiety and panic attacks

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Mar 08, 2011

I recently developed essential tremor that brought on anxiety and severe panic attack at night. I did not want to use benzodiazepines (not even one), so I researched for alternatives. I also newly discovered that I have a sensitivity to MSG (glutamate). I am recovering from let's say a case of MSG poisoning. Now, GABA is a neurotransmitter closely related to glutamate, it made sense that my GABA levels were low. So good to discover iherb.com! I live in Northern Europe, and the parcel arrived by DHL in just 3 days! The product was wonderful; it worked quickly (within 5 mins) and the only side effect was better sleep, a clear head and a high activity level the next day! It is interesting how some people try to discredit GABA, stating it cannot pass the blood-brain-barriere. The BBB is not a brick wall, it is a thin biochemical film. Once compromised, it is not as strong. I am hypersensitive to alcohol too, and my point is, if alcohol can cross your BBB, so can GABA! Since glutamate (MSG) weakened my BBB, certainly GABA found its way to pass it too... The calming effect was astounding. It feels completely safe. So far, no negative side effects, and no addictive urge either, can take it or leave it.

Helps me relax

Posted by Reviewer2684109 on Jan 19, 2011

I recently experienced a bout of anxiety that had me contemplating medication. I decided against the meds and this gabba products really takes the edge off my anxiety and also helps me fall asleep. I'm glad I've found it and find that taking two is the best way to go (I started just taking one).

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1086201 on Jan 06, 2011

I'm not sure about this one yet, it made me feel strange

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Dec 27, 2010

I use this product in conjunction with fish oil and sam-e for seasonal depression. It works well but remember to give yourself 3-4 weeks to ramp up when beginning any product like this. They don't work immediately (usually) and may take time to work but will be worth it. I have had no side effects and I can handle the dreary northeast weather this year.

Pharmagaba

Posted by Reviewer2800738 on Dec 14, 2010

A helpful addition to my stress relief program.

helps me sleep!

Posted by Reviewer2516150 on Oct 24, 2010

PharmaGABA does seem to be superior to just the regular Gaba. If I take 2 of these at night it helps me sleep. Good product.