• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Allows focus but pricey

Posted by Reviewer2701848 on Feb 27, 2009

Astronomically high price per dose, but works very well

Too Early to tell

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Jan 01, 2009

I'm only giving this a rating of 3 because I'm about half way through the bottle (my first purchase) and have not been able to discern any difference yet. I think it's too early to really judge. I meditate regularly and so I am often able to note when I am in an Alpha state. This product is supposed to enhance one's ability to obtain the alpha state (without meditating) while retaining the ability to study and be alert. It's tasty and easy to take, so I'll likely go through a 2nd bottle before making a decision whether it is helpful or not.

Helped a little

Posted by owlsrwise on Feb 19, 2008

I really did not tell much of a difference except possibly they made me sleep longer. Maybe I was expecting too much or did not give it enough time.

Relatively good

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Sep 05, 2008

I took this product to relax before going to bed so that I will sleep better. However, when I slowly disolve this tablet in my mouth, and I go to bed, I sleep well during the first few hours and then I wake up at 3;00AM, having difficulties to continue to sleep. Therefore, I have swallowed the tablets and the effect has been lasting longer and I don't waike up in the middle of the night.

Uncertain about this

Posted by Reviewer1969529 on Dec 05, 2009

I cannot say there is any dramatic effect here, just a little drowsiness and a light buzz. I will use the rest of the bottle to experiment with dosage and timing before I make a decision about whether to continue with this product. No unpleasant side effects at all.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1148605 on Mar 16, 2011

Not convinced this works at all.

Calms me down but has no effect on sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on May 23, 2013

For those who feel anxious during a day GABA can be very helpful. Of course the effect is not as dramatic as in the case of Lorazepam but still very noticeable. Unfortunately, it didn't have any effect on my sleep as my nutritionist was hoping it would.

Natural Factors, PharmaGaba, Stress-Relax

Posted by Reviewer2946881 on Mar 22, 2009

Kinda too sweet

So subtle, I'm only aware of the calm

Posted by Reviewer2472747 on Aug 25, 2009

When I first used this product, the tablets had sat for almost a year, and they were soft; they were also more powerful. The fresh tablets work well, very subtle with no drowsiness. I rest well when I take one or two, but don't experience the all over body relaxation I did with the first tabs I used.

Good tablets

Posted by Reviewer2986525 on Nov 18, 2008

They taste good and I enjoyed them but I couldn't tell much difference in how I felt.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »