• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

The first product that has helped my social anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer1620326 on May 20, 2008

For the first time I have found something that really helps me to calm down in social situations without prescribed medication. I only wish they would offer more tablets, say 120 count for the price. I find that taking 3 helps more than 2, and these go really fast. I would rate 5 stars if these weren't so expensive for just 60 tablets. The product however had done great for me!

Pharma Gaba

Posted by Reviewer1091553 on Jun 21, 2008

This product does help to reduce stress

Sleep returns

Posted by 5539485648441357020 on Sep 12, 2012

These are especially good when you wake up in the middle of the night. If you take one immediately (and don't follow the thoughts), sleep returns.

GABA puts your mind and body at ease...

Posted by Reviewer2084529 on Mar 10, 2009

Whenever feeling anxious,restless, can't seem to focus. GABA helps taking the edge off. I love this product, learned about it from my best friend and I'm very pleased to say it really is a lifesaver as far as improvement for memory, mood and relieves stress right away.

Expensive

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Aug 30, 2009

Really works as expected, but it is too expensive.

different taste, but still works great

Posted by Reviewer2628258 on Mar 31, 2010

I have been taking Stress-Relax, PharmaGaba for a couple of months now, and it works really well, but the second time I ordered it I noticed it had a different flavor and the tablets are a little harder. Not sure what that's about, but I would still recommend it.

like chewable gaba

Posted by Reviewer2881126 on Apr 23, 2010

They're more expensive, but chewables seem to give better results than tablets or capsuls.

It seems that works!

Posted by Billakos on Aug 26, 2010

I bought it for my mother because she had problem with her sleep. After one month, she says she feels relaxed and has a better sleep.

Still need more time to say if it is good

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Jun 27, 2011

I don't know if it works, too soon to tell

It actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Nov 30, 2011

I meant to buy the one that helps you sleep but I gave this a try and it does what the bottle says for sure. I relaxes your body while sharpening your mind. Not good for trying to fall aleep though. I couldnt stop thinking! But its a good product and recommended for those who need it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »