Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Pharma GABA, 60 Chewable Tablets

The first product that has helped my social anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer1620326 From North Carolina on May 20, 2008

For the first time I have found something that really helps me to calm down in social situations without prescribed medication. I only wish they would offer more tablets, say 120 count for the price. I find that taking 3 helps more than 2, and these go really fast. I would rate 5 stars if these weren't so expensive for just 60 tablets. The product however had done great for me!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3331163 From Florida on Dec 25, 2008

This product does work, and works very well. Two tabs taken on an empty stomach are equivalent to 5 mg Valium in my experience. Can be used to alleviate withdrawal symptoms from alcohol.

TRY THIS!

Posted by Reviewer1936636 From Indiana on Oct 30, 2007

Wow! After one tablet I could tell a difference that I was more relaxed and very focused on things throughout the day. I also could tell my head was very clear and not stuffed up as usual. I definately recommend this product!

very satisfied with PharmaGaba

Posted by Reviewer1358885 From North Carolina on Nov 09, 2007

This product definitely worked for me during a very difficult time in my life. I took the two chewables at betime for restful sleep, and when as needed during the day. My stress levels are better than they have ever been, and I continue to take this product daily as a preventitive. Thanks a bunch to Natural Factors

Chewable PharmaGABA

Posted by Reviewer2521675 From Arizona on Aug 15, 2009

Best natural relaxer EVER!!! Seriously folks, I call this "natural Valium"- it works THAT WELL for me. My naturopath says that it is too powerful for everyday use- but I use it anyway. No adverse effects yet. If anyone else has any opinion on the long-term usage effects- good or bad, please let me know.