• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Chewable PharmaGABA

Posted by Reviewer2521675 on Aug 15, 2009

Best natural relaxer EVER!!! Seriously folks, I call this "natural Valium"- it works THAT WELL for me. My naturopath says that it is too powerful for everyday use- but I use it anyway. No adverse effects yet. If anyone else has any opinion on the long-term usage effects- good or bad, please let me know.

Not for me!

Posted by Reviewer2025536 on Feb 16, 2009

I realize that I have a very sensitive sleep cycle not to mention a sensitive stomach as well. I already knew that xylitol causes me to have intestinal distress but I was hoping this product would contain only a small amount. NOT! I experienced terrible abdominal pain and this did absolutely nothing to help me to relax or sleep better. Still on the search for something to help me sleep better. Love iHerb with their prompt shipping and great packaging, just not this product.

Terrible headaches

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Feb 25, 2010

I bought this because of the great reviews. I already was taking GABA (different brand) with no side effects. PharmaGaba gave me terrible headaches to the point I needed prescription pain meds. As soon as I stopped using it a few days later, the headaches went away.

Natural Factors, Pharma Gaba

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Nov 10, 2008

I have a son with autism. This really helps him to calm down and to focus. He also loves the taste so there is no problem administering it to him. I think this is a great product. I recommend this to any parent with a child with special needs. The amino acid supplement is really necessary to replace all that is lost from stress. The body cannot recupperate amino acids if your child does not eat enough protein. This helps in keeping balance.

Didn't work for me & too much sugar

Posted by 4772288626025180626 on Oct 09, 2013

I was really excited to try this product, particularly after reading the good reviews and also because I'm tapering off prescription medication. However I really didnt notice much from these and whats really disappointing is the amount of sugar per tablet. Taking the recommended dose of up to 6 tabs per day is a huge amount of sugar. I prefer to spend my sugar intake on a nice dessert or some chocolate, not something like this. Finally I will say I believe different things work for different people based on genetics and blood type etc, so I'm glad to hear this works for some.

Natural Factors, PharmaGaba, Stress-Relax, 60 Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3114327 on Oct 21, 2008

Love it!! I didn't notice the effects until I was totally relaxed and wondering why the person I worked with did not get on my last nerve. Then I remembered that I took these awesome tablets. I have tried other GABA tabs. Not the same!

Natural Factors PharmaGABA Stress Relaxer

Posted by Reviewer3329477 on Mar 14, 2008

A great stress relaxer. Also helps you to relax and fall asleep. My husband takes it with some melatonin and it cured his insomnia. And it really does taste great.

Focus and de-stress

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Mar 23, 2008

Allows me to focus and relax. My high school age grandkids say it is great at test time. Houston,TX

Pharma Gaba is good

Posted by DonNaber on Dec 29, 2008

Really makes a differance in my daily attitude.

Natural Factors, PharmaGaba, Stress-Relax

Posted by Reviewer1860479 on Jan 02, 2009

I use these on an as-need basis and have found that they produce a very subtle calming effect.