Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Pharma GABA, 60 Chewable Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 90 reviews

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2010148 on Dec 18, 2007

My 6 year old son has OCD. I give him one tablet before he goes to school in the morning. It really helped in reducing his symptons as well as keeping him more focused in school.

Not for me!

Posted by Reviewer2025536 on Feb 16, 2009

I realize that I have a very sensitive sleep cycle not to mention a sensitive stomach as well. I already knew that xylitol causes me to have intestinal distress but I was hoping this product would contain only a small amount. NOT! I experienced terrible abdominal pain and this did absolutely nothing to help me to relax or sleep better. Still on the search for something to help me sleep better. Love iHerb with their prompt shipping and great packaging, just not this product.

Terrible headaches

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Feb 25, 2010

I bought this because of the great reviews. I already was taking GABA (different brand) with no side effects. PharmaGaba gave me terrible headaches to the point I needed prescription pain meds. As soon as I stopped using it a few days later, the headaches went away.

Natural Factors, PharmaGaba, Stress-Relax, 60 Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3114327 on Oct 21, 2008

Love it!! I didn't notice the effects until I was totally relaxed and wondering why the person I worked with did not get on my last nerve. Then I remembered that I took these awesome tablets. I have tried other GABA tabs. Not the same!

Natural Factors PharmaGABA Stress Relaxer

Posted by Reviewer3329477 on Mar 14, 2008

A great stress relaxer. Also helps you to relax and fall asleep. My husband takes it with some melatonin and it cured his insomnia. And it really does taste great.