• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Reviews | English

One of few supplement products I purchase repeatedly

Posted by Reviewer1398389 on Aug 30, 2009

...because it works. This does not take weeks or months to feel any effect. It works NOW...meaning within 30 minutes. It does not leave you wondering if it is actually working. You WILL feel the effects...and it will be unmistakable. One of the few supplements I take that elicit such immediate and noticeably potent benefits. I love this product!

WORKS VERY WELL!

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Oct 12, 2011

I got these for my husband because he has problems with anxiety. He was on prescription meds for it but they left him feeling less than par. Also he drives a truck for a living and has to have regular blood test for drugs so he couldnt take the meds while working. He swears by the Pharmagaba and says they act really fast to calm his nerves. He will be using them from now on Im sure.

Excellent Product for KIDS! Taste Great!

Posted by Reviewer1151925 on Oct 12, 2007

I bought these for my son who has GAD, phobias and OCD. We don't have him on any medication, but many people who are anxiety suffers have low Gaba levels. He loves the taste, takes 2 in the morning before school and they really help him calm down and stay focused! A++

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3356391 on Apr 01, 2008

there are not many products of this type that relax and offer focus benefits too! I am a kind of new customer to IHERB.COM and am very satisfied with the product that they offer.

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Dec 30, 2008

My 4-year-old daughter has significantly improved in occupational therapy and is able to sit through circle time at preschool since beginning this product. Our pediatric neurologist said this would help her and it has!

A Godsend for me

Posted by Reviewer3128457 on May 15, 2009

I ordered this product after reading a book which showed I could have a deficiency in GABA. I decided to try this supplement and I believe it is helping to correct an imbalance. I feel so much better and calmer and am sleeping better. If you are not deficient, it may not have an effect on you, but if you are, it will help you.

Pharma Gaba

Posted by Reviewer1397556 on Dec 25, 2008

I found this product to realy take the edge off of our everyday worries and anxiety... GREAT PRODUCT!

GABA puts your mind and body at ease...

Posted by Reviewer2084529 on Mar 10, 2009

Whenever feeling anxious,restless, can't seem to focus. GABA helps taking the edge off. I love this product, learned about it from my best friend and I'm very pleased to say it really is a lifesaver as far as improvement for memory, mood and relieves stress right away.

Pharma Gaba

Posted by Reviewer1091553 on Jun 21, 2008

This product does help to reduce stress

Sleep returns

Posted by 5539485648441357020 on Sep 12, 2012

These are especially good when you wake up in the middle of the night. If you take one immediately (and don't follow the thoughts), sleep returns.