• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

it works

Posted by Reviewer3337948 on Jul 06, 2010

Great !!

like chewable gaba

Posted by Reviewer2881126 on Apr 23, 2010

They're more expensive, but chewables seem to give better results than tablets or capsuls.

different taste, but still works great

Posted by Reviewer2628258 on Mar 31, 2010

I have been taking Stress-Relax, PharmaGaba for a couple of months now, and it works really well, but the second time I ordered it I noticed it had a different flavor and the tablets are a little harder. Not sure what that's about, but I would still recommend it.

Great way to relax

Posted by Reviewer1839359 on Mar 29, 2010

The chewable tablets taste great and work within minutes to relieve stress and anxiety.

Terrible headaches

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Feb 25, 2010

I bought this because of the great reviews. I already was taking GABA (different brand) with no side effects. PharmaGaba gave me terrible headaches to the point I needed prescription pain meds. As soon as I stopped using it a few days later, the headaches went away.

amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer1105411 on Feb 24, 2010

Works immediately, calms me right down AND helps me focus on my classwork. Tastes good, too.

Love IT

Posted by Reviewer2956707 on Dec 27, 2009

Absolutely love this stuff. Works great! I work in a very stressful job and this stuff helps me no end. And it tastes WONDERFUL!!! I have to watch myself!!! LOL.

Uncertain about this

Posted by Reviewer1969529 on Dec 05, 2009

I cannot say there is any dramatic effect here, just a little drowsiness and a light buzz. I will use the rest of the bottle to experiment with dosage and timing before I make a decision about whether to continue with this product. No unpleasant side effects at all.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1272069 on Nov 30, 2009

I love this product. It helps calm and quiet my busy mind when I'm ready to go to bed. I take it with Omega 3 oils. In the research I did people commented on how much better it worked with the oils. I agree.

One of few supplement products I purchase repeatedly

Posted by Reviewer1398389 on Aug 30, 2009

...because it works. This does not take weeks or months to feel any effect. It works NOW...meaning within 30 minutes. It does not leave you wondering if it is actually working. You WILL feel the effects...and it will be unmistakable. One of the few supplements I take that elicit such immediate and noticeably potent benefits. I love this product!