• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Allows focus but pricey

Posted by Reviewer2701848 on Feb 27, 2009

Astronomically high price per dose, but works very well

Makes you sleepy

Posted by Reviewer1173495 on Apr 03, 2009

Makes you sleepy. Not actually relaxing for myself or my wife, nor did it help us focus. That's about all I can tell. Also did not seem to help my hyperactive son's (8 years old) focus at all. Expensive. Might be a good sleep aid for someone.

No difference....

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 12, 2013

I did not feel any clear effects or difference.....

Too Early to tell

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Jan 01, 2009

I'm only giving this a rating of 3 because I'm about half way through the bottle (my first purchase) and have not been able to discern any difference yet. I think it's too early to really judge. I meditate regularly and so I am often able to note when I am in an Alpha state. This product is supposed to enhance one's ability to obtain the alpha state (without meditating) while retaining the ability to study and be alert. It's tasty and easy to take, so I'll likely go through a 2nd bottle before making a decision whether it is helpful or not.

avishkar from australia

Posted by Reviewer1317102 on Jan 01, 2009

this product is great, best gaba supplement so far. you can see it's effect immediately. My anxiety is gone and i will take this product for next 20 years and so.

Love IT

Posted by Reviewer2956707 on Dec 27, 2009

Absolutely love this stuff. Works great! I work in a very stressful job and this stuff helps me no end. And it tastes WONDERFUL!!! I have to watch myself!!! LOL.

amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer1105411 on Feb 24, 2010

Works immediately, calms me right down AND helps me focus on my classwork. Tastes good, too.

Great way to relax

Posted by Reviewer1839359 on Mar 29, 2010

The chewable tablets taste great and work within minutes to relieve stress and anxiety.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2651697 on Nov 09, 2011

My husband takes this once in awhile and he said it helps him calm down. I don't have any anxiety issue but I tried it once and I like the lemony taste. It's like chewing a candy. It taste good.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1272069 on Nov 30, 2009

I love this product. It helps calm and quiet my busy mind when I'm ready to go to bed. I take it with Omega 3 oils. In the research I did people commented on how much better it worked with the oils. I agree.