Didn't work for me & too much sugar

Posted by 4772288626025180626 on Oct 09, 2013

I was really excited to try this product, particularly after reading the good reviews and also because I'm tapering off prescription medication. However I really didnt notice much from these and whats really disappointing is the amount of sugar per tablet. Taking the recommended dose of up to 6 tabs per day is a huge amount of sugar. I prefer to spend my sugar intake on a nice dessert or some chocolate, not something like this. Finally I will say I believe different things work for different people based on genetics and blood type etc, so I'm glad to hear this works for some.

Excellent Product for KIDS! Taste Great!

Posted by Reviewer1151925 on Oct 12, 2007

I bought these for my son who has GAD, phobias and OCD. We don't have him on any medication, but many people who are anxiety suffers have low Gaba levels. He loves the taste, takes 2 in the morning before school and they really help him calm down and stay focused! A++

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3356391 on Apr 01, 2008

there are not many products of this type that relax and offer focus benefits too! I am a kind of new customer to IHERB.COM and am very satisfied with the product that they offer.

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Dec 30, 2008

My 4-year-old daughter has significantly improved in occupational therapy and is able to sit through circle time at preschool since beginning this product. Our pediatric neurologist said this would help her and it has!

One of few supplement products I purchase repeatedly

Posted by Reviewer1398389 on Aug 30, 2009

...because it works. This does not take weeks or months to feel any effect. It works NOW...meaning within 30 minutes. It does not leave you wondering if it is actually working. You WILL feel the effects...and it will be unmistakable. One of the few supplements I take that elicit such immediate and noticeably potent benefits. I love this product!