• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Helped a little

Posted by owlsrwise on Feb 19, 2008

I really did not tell much of a difference except possibly they made me sleep longer. Maybe I was expecting too much or did not give it enough time.

Relatively good

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Sep 05, 2008

I took this product to relax before going to bed so that I will sleep better. However, when I slowly disolve this tablet in my mouth, and I go to bed, I sleep well during the first few hours and then I wake up at 3;00AM, having difficulties to continue to sleep. Therefore, I have swallowed the tablets and the effect has been lasting longer and I don't waike up in the middle of the night.

No effects

Posted by Reviewer2667990 on Mar 19, 2009

I didn't notice any relaxation whatsoever. Not even when I took a double dose.

Glorified Candy

Posted by Reviewer2014037 on Apr 21, 2013

I was hoping this product would help with anxiety, especially as it relates to my ability to fall & stay asleep. So far the only effect I can discern is that it is composed of cane sugar. In my experience, this product does absolutely nothing for inducing any kind of relaxation or calm mental state. My initial thought on this product was that perhaps Natural Factors was able to formulate a version of GABA that is able to cross the blood brain barrier, but alas I no longer believe this to be the case. If you're looking for a high-priced, ineffective and literal sugar-pill, then this product is definitely for you.

Didn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer2072621 on Jul 12, 2011

Took two, then four, then another four tabs, felt nothing.

Did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer1518001 on Jul 09, 2008

Oh well...

does not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1390685 on Nov 05, 2012

When i take this, I feel tired. I will not use the rest in the bottle.

not what I hoped

Posted by Reviewer3022675 on May 16, 2011

Sugar in the ingredients, no effect noticed

Natural Factors, PharaGaba

Posted by Reviewer2983669 on Dec 27, 2008

This didn't work for me. Just because they say it's "natural" doesn't mean it is crossing the blood barrier in the brain which is the problem with Gaba. I would be interested to know if there were any clinical trials done with this product.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2976529 on Apr 01, 2009

Please never stop selling this product! It works wonderfully well. It is the only GABA product that has ever worked for me.