• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Good tablets

Posted by Reviewer2986525 on Nov 18, 2008

They taste good and I enjoyed them but I couldn't tell much difference in how I felt.

Natural Factors, Pharma Gaba

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Nov 10, 2008

I have a son with autism. This really helps him to calm down and to focus. He also loves the taste so there is no problem administering it to him. I think this is a great product. I recommend this to any parent with a child with special needs. The amino acid supplement is really necessary to replace all that is lost from stress. The body cannot recupperate amino acids if your child does not eat enough protein. This helps in keeping balance.

Most effective GABA product I have tried

Posted by Reviewer2756625 on Nov 03, 2008

I have taken capsules of GABA, but could never really tell whether they were having an effect or not. This product produces a rapid feeling of greater tranquility. It also improves concentration. Most of my family have started taking it occasionally. ADHD occurs frequently in my family and this has been a real benefit.

Natural Factors, PharmaGaba, Stress-Relax, 60 Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3114327 on Oct 21, 2008

Love it!! I didn't notice the effects until I was totally relaxed and wondering why the person I worked with did not get on my last nerve. Then I remembered that I took these awesome tablets. I have tried other GABA tabs. Not the same!

PharmaGaba, Stress-Relax

Posted by Reviewer3241259 on Oct 08, 2008

I really love this product. I have a hard time falling asleep at night and this product really relaxes me and I doze off in no time.

avanced product

Posted by Reviewer1330468 on Oct 06, 2008

Great taste and good effect.

Quick time-out

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Sep 30, 2008

Helps your brain short-circuit stress & mellow out, within minutes. One caution: Be sure to keep the bottle tightly capped. Otherwise the tabs absorb moisture & become sticky.

Relatively good

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Sep 05, 2008

I took this product to relax before going to bed so that I will sleep better. However, when I slowly disolve this tablet in my mouth, and I go to bed, I sleep well during the first few hours and then I wake up at 3;00AM, having difficulties to continue to sleep. Therefore, I have swallowed the tablets and the effect has been lasting longer and I don't waike up in the middle of the night.

Did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer1518001 on Jul 09, 2008

Oh well...

Pharma Gaba

Posted by Reviewer1091553 on Jun 21, 2008

This product does help to reduce stress