• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

The first product that has helped my social anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer1620326 on May 20, 2008

For the first time I have found something that really helps me to calm down in social situations without prescribed medication. I only wish they would offer more tablets, say 120 count for the price. I find that taking 3 helps more than 2, and these go really fast. I would rate 5 stars if these weren't so expensive for just 60 tablets. The product however had done great for me!

Good so far

Posted by Reviewer1731749 on May 16, 2008

Definately see a difference. Both my 7 year old son and I tend to be a bit high anxiety and distractable and we have both felt more calm and focused when we include GABA in our morning routine. My son is very picky but takes this fuity buble gum flavored tablet fine...however, my daughter, who eats anything, doesn't like the taste.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3356391 on Apr 01, 2008

there are not many products of this type that relax and offer focus benefits too! I am a kind of new customer to IHERB.COM and am very satisfied with the product that they offer.

Focus and de-stress

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Mar 23, 2008

Allows me to focus and relax. My high school age grandkids say it is great at test time. Houston,TX

Natural Factors PharmaGABA Stress Relaxer

Posted by Reviewer3329477 on Mar 14, 2008

A great stress relaxer. Also helps you to relax and fall asleep. My husband takes it with some melatonin and it cured his insomnia. And it really does taste great.

Helped a little

Posted by owlsrwise on Feb 19, 2008

I really did not tell much of a difference except possibly they made me sleep longer. Maybe I was expecting too much or did not give it enough time.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2010148 on Dec 18, 2007

My 6 year old son has OCD. I give him one tablet before he goes to school in the morning. It really helped in reducing his symptons as well as keeping him more focused in school.

very satisfied with PharmaGaba

Posted by Reviewer1358885 on Nov 09, 2007

This product definitely worked for me during a very difficult time in my life. I took the two chewables at betime for restful sleep, and when as needed during the day. My stress levels are better than they have ever been, and I continue to take this product daily as a preventitive. Thanks a bunch to Natural Factors

TRY THIS!

Posted by Reviewer1936636 on Oct 30, 2007

Wow! After one tablet I could tell a difference that I was more relaxed and very focused on things throughout the day. I also could tell my head was very clear and not stuffed up as usual. I definately recommend this product!

Excellent Product for KIDS! Taste Great!

Posted by Reviewer1151925 on Oct 12, 2007

I bought these for my son who has GAD, phobias and OCD. We don't have him on any medication, but many people who are anxiety suffers have low Gaba levels. He loves the taste, takes 2 in the morning before school and they really help him calm down and stay focused! A++