Product review of L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2702612 on Jan 23, 2007

I have tried various competitors products, but find Natural Factors L-Theanine to be the most effective. I feel that it is a good "clean" product.

Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer1749131 on Jun 09, 2009

Works well for mild anxiety, I would recommend as a very good alternative to prescription drugs, thats got to be good!

Great for raising Alpha levels

Posted by Reviewer2761724 on Mar 03, 2010

This product was a life saver in helping my son get off drugs (particularly downers like alcohol, heroin and pot). These plus neurofeedback therapy and, so far, great success!

Calms, improves mood

Posted by 4points on Sep 23, 2009

Works just like the product information I read recently. Taken in evening a while before bed it helps to settle down and end the day on time.

Gotta have

Posted by Reviewer2568145 on Sep 05, 2008

I wouldn't be caught without this. Works great to battle stress

Best Suntheanine product on market!

Posted by Reviewer2210689 on Jan 21, 2009

After trying several different brands of Suntheanine products I have found Natural Factors brand to be the best and most affordable.

It Works for Me - Very Good Supplement

Posted by DemureAngel on Mar 05, 2014

I read Dr. Murray's free book on Stress, Anxiety and Insomnia so I decided to try this product. I take this supplement along with Pharma GABA and it has been really helpful. I am satisfied with the effects it had on me; it was almost immediate. If you are unsure whether this is right for you, read Dr. Murray's book. It's got important information you need to know first.

so far...

Posted by Reviewer2097526 on Dec 05, 2010

...so good

suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer1292614 on Feb 16, 2011

the BEST product i have used... and i use many. it really is a one of a kind herb. i havent tried any other brand of l-theanine and i dont think i will get the urge to any time soon!... more than satisfied!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Jul 24, 2011

Does exactly what it should do!