L-Theanine by Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer1860238 on Aug 05, 2008

This is an awesome product...I have turned my friends on to this. It really works and you don't have to worry about side effects. If one doesn't work take another. One of my hyper friends couldn't believe how mellow and relaxed she felt after taking two...everyone has said the same! Thanks for all the reviews! They really help!

Very Soothing

Posted by Reviewer1752904 on Dec 12, 2009

This product is fabulous! It's a natural anti-anxiety supplement that doesn't make me tired, jittery, or spaced-out. I only need half of a tablet each morning, and if my day is particularly stressful, I can take the other half. I love the absense of nasty side effects. In my opinion, this works better than other natural (Valerian) or prescription (Xanax) products. Highly recommend this!

Like these

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Mar 21, 2010

I get these for my 12 year old. She loves them. She likes the taste and says they help her relax to go to sleep. Studies show that they are good for boosting brain power in teenagers!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Oct 06, 2009

This product gently helps me fall asleep more quickly and sleep more soundly. The tablets taste great...like candy. I have not noticed any side effects.

Taste great and helps sleeping for my 5 year old!

Posted by Reviewer1929716 on Feb 10, 2009

My son is almost 6 and has always been a restless sleeper with occasional bad dreams. He loves to take these and they have really made a difference 1 month into the bottle. He sometimes sleeps with us too and the difference is sooo noticeable. No more kicking and moving around and no more bad dreams!

No effect

Posted by Reviewer1944437 on Feb 23, 2008

Seems to have very little effect...

Nothing what so ever

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on May 13, 2010

I bought this product thinking that it might be a magical solution for cortisol reduction. PhosphatydilSerine for instance lowers my cortisol and does magic when it comes to eradicating the symptoms of my ADHD (which are caused by high cortisol in most cases). When I blunt cortisol (I use PS at large doses for that), I become sharp, relaxed and a star at my work. I used this brand of L-theanine at a gram a day sometimes and got nothing what so ever, like I am chewing sugar.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1502970 on Dec 08, 2009

I had to give it a few days, but it really helped calm my anxiety due to ongoing trauma.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1546250 on Jan 10, 2010

If you are worried about the effects of other L-Theanine products that contain green tea because of the caffeine, and taking the product on an empty stomach, well, this is the product that you should be taking! I can take this on an empty stomach, it's extremely calming and it doesn't make me feel dizzy.

FABULOUS!!!

Posted by Reviewer2233809 on Aug 08, 2011

I initially bought tried this product after purchasing smoothies with an enhancer called "stress relief." I loved the calmness that I received after consuming these smoothies and I inquired as to what the product was that they used and it was L-theanine. I researched the product and found iHerb. I've been using the product for over a year now and its gotten me through some stressful times and reduced my consumption of other herbs that my doctor told me to stop using St. John's Wort, etc. Not to mention, I've given this to my daughter (just one tablet), in the mornings with her vitamin, and its helped her be less nervous and anxious in school. She says she is able to focus better and relax. I think its great and it is now a household staple in my household. I highly recommend it to children with ADHD, Asbergers', or adults with bouts of anxiety, and stress. It is expensive, but it's definitely worth it.