It works great for me

Posted by Reviewer2091123 on Oct 24, 2007

This is one of the only things I can take to help my thyroid. I have a slightly LOW thyroid and refuse to take prescription drugs. This works for me.

Just started taking it.

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Jan 29, 2009

So far so good. Will know more in a few weeks. I don't feel as hungry as I did before.

Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1943230 on Oct 22, 2009

Excellent product, my husband hands are not cold as much and his OCD is improved.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2548387 on Nov 18, 2009

I really love this, it does give me back by energy and motivation, and I am losing weight. i-Herb is great! very fast delivery.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Mar 13, 2010

I feel like this has definitely helped my thyroid. I started this along with a few other products, but overall, my energy levels are back up, and i am able to go several hours longer at a time when doing activities! This is the 2nd thyroid product i tried, and it definitely works better than the first one. I recommend this product.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1998790 on Jul 01, 2008

It really improved my mood. The rage spells are gone, I feel more mellow. But my energy level is still low

This supplement is helping my hypothyroid

Posted by Reviewer3026710 on Oct 09, 2009

I was diagnosed with hypo-thyroid and my TSH 3rd Generation went down from 4.98 to 4.50 which is a normal stage. I took 2 pills a day in the morning. I just got my blood test result and it was a great one for my thyroid!

SOLD on this product

Posted by Reviewer2471942 on Oct 06, 2010

My thyroid level was a bit low in June (4.7). I immediately ordered and began taking Natural Factors Thyroid Health Formula, 3 caps per day. Noticed an increase in energy right away, as well as less trouble getting going in the morning. Just had my level retested at the end of September -- perfect! 3.3!

Thyroid Health Formula

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on May 29, 2013

I've had the right side of my thyroid removed and needed energy to get through the day. Discovered these and energy levels are bootsted after taking these in no time. Recommeded

Have noticed an increase in energy

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jan 26, 2012

I had cancer and had my thyroids removed in 1983. It has been a battle ever since with thyroxine/T4 supplementation. This product would improve even more if the L-Tyrosine was lowered. Coupled with Ultra Guggulow it does help with energy and cold legs/feet