Thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer2102317 on Dec 20, 2011

I'm glad to have some thyroid support through this natural supplement formula, and at such a reasonable price. Thanks so much for that.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2599431 on Dec 01, 2011

Works great. It keeps my Thyroid in balance and I don't have to take any drugs. I am very happy about that.

Prefer NOW Foods to this

Posted by Reviewer2535046 on Nov 06, 2011

I've been using Now Foods Thyroid Energy for the past couple of months. I read about this product and so tried it for a few days to see the difference. With the NOW Foods brand I get a huge boost in energy within an hour or so of taking the 2 capsules. With this brand there have been no noticable effects at all. A look at the labels show differing amounts and even different ingredients. This brand just did nothing for me.

An Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer2309466 on Sep 30, 2011

I would rather use any natural product instead of taking synthetic drugs for my health and this product has kept my thyroid levels within normal range.

not HELP

Posted by Reviewer1579183 on May 05, 2011

This did not HELP me at all

Did not do it for me.

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Apr 15, 2011

This did not work for me at all.

strange reaction

Posted by Reviewer2977934 on Jan 30, 2011

Did make me feel better initial, but then I feel sleepy all the time, but couldn't sleep. perhaps because of ashwagandha

Thyroid health formula

Posted by Reviewer2741338 on Dec 27, 2010

good product! They seem to help. Have almost taken all my second bottle and I plan to keep taking them.

good so far

Posted by Reviewer3003083 on Nov 01, 2010

I like taking this product, I trust the brand...I take other products from Natural Factors ....all are above average.

SOLD on this product

Posted by Reviewer2471942 on Oct 06, 2010

My thyroid level was a bit low in June (4.7). I immediately ordered and began taking Natural Factors Thyroid Health Formula, 3 caps per day. Noticed an increase in energy right away, as well as less trouble getting going in the morning. Just had my level retested at the end of September -- perfect! 3.3!