July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Thyroid Health Formula, 60 Veggie Caps

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2151452 on May 02, 2008

Since taking this - i take 1 capsule rather than 2, I've been sleeping and feeling better.

Thyroid Health Formula

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on Oct 09, 2008

This product has improved my energy levels and I think my blood sugar levels are improved. I am hypothyroid but my TSH levels are "normal", but I still have many of the same problems with no help from my Dr's. My husband has had thyroid problems in the past and he took it and says he has more energy. I would advise this product for anyone who has this type of problem.

From NYC --Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2824479 on Sep 17, 2010

Last year I was diagnosis with a thyroid goiter with a nodule in the left gland. I had the full-scale thyroid blood test done. The test kept coming back as normal. Therefore, the doctor did not put me on thyroid medications. However, the doctors could not explain why my thyroid and nodule kept getting larger. The doctor recommended that I undergo a total Thyroidectomy and sent me to a surgeon. Before considering a radical procedure such as a thyroidectomy, I decided to try the nutritional supplementation product called, “Thyroid Support.” After taking ‘Thyroid Support’ for just a month, I went in for a Thyroid Sonogram before the thyroid biopsy. The Thyroid Sonogram showed that the goiter and nodule were actually shrinking. The nodule had become too small to biopsy. Goiters with nodule rarely shrink. The medical doctors were amazed at the rate my thyroid condition turned around. They could not explain the sudden amazing recovery. Nevertheless, I knew that the only changes I made were to start taking the ‘Thyroid Support’ product.

Just started taking it.

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Jan 29, 2009

So far so good. Will know more in a few weeks. I don't feel as hungry as I did before.

A total fan of this product!

Posted by Reviewer2071207 on Jun 03, 2009

After taking this product for a week or so--I began to simply feel better--more energy and overall well being--it is remarkable. I love it. AND recommend it to those as opposed to synthetic pharmaceuticals to give it a try.