SOLD on this product

Posted by Reviewer2471942 on Oct 06, 2010

My thyroid level was a bit low in June (4.7). I immediately ordered and began taking Natural Factors Thyroid Health Formula, 3 caps per day. Noticed an increase in energy right away, as well as less trouble getting going in the morning. Just had my level retested at the end of September -- perfect! 3.3!

Have noticed an increase in energy

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jan 26, 2012

I had cancer and had my thyroids removed in 1983. It has been a battle ever since with thyroxine/T4 supplementation. This product would improve even more if the L-Tyrosine was lowered. Coupled with Ultra Guggulow it does help with energy and cold legs/feet

Thyroid Health

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Jun 08, 2010

Something in this gave me headaches so I had to discontinue, but I did initially get a nice energy boost from it. (My thyroid test is on the hypothyroid side)

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Mar 31, 2008

I've been using this for several years now and like the quality and effectiveness of the product.

PCOS

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 30, 2009

If you have PCOs you have most likely an underactive thyroid gland, or are bordeline. This formula has improved my PCOS. My androgens are lower and my insulin sensitivity has improved.

Dr Murray scores

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Feb 13, 2009

Love all of Dr Michael Murray's formulas - good stuff

No noticeable side effects

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 30, 2010

I've used both these and Now Foods Thyroid Energy for my borderline slow thyroid. I like these a lot because they do not make my heart race and they do not make me nauseous (if taken on an empty stomach) like the Now Foods brand does, however I do think the Now Foods brand cut my appetite more. I haven't seen significant weight loss with either formula but my adrenals are somewhat fatigued which may explain the lack of weight loss results.

Help for your Thyroid!

Posted by Reviewer1622109 on Mar 23, 2010

This is a good product for thyroid support. If yours is a little sluggish, over active or both give this a try. It beats taking prescription medication. Thanks!

Thyroid Health Formula

Posted by Reviewer3309574 on Mar 02, 2008

couldn't live without this

Works for my wife.

Posted by Reviewer2364344 on May 21, 2009

My wife is borderline when it comes to her thyroid. By using this product she does not need to take thyroid prescriptions.