Natural Factors, Thyroid Health Formula, 60 Veggie Caps

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2599431 on Dec 01, 2011

Works great. It keeps my Thyroid in balance and I don't have to take any drugs. I am very happy about that.

No noticeable side effects

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 30, 2010

I've used both these and Now Foods Thyroid Energy for my borderline slow thyroid. I like these a lot because they do not make my heart race and they do not make me nauseous (if taken on an empty stomach) like the Now Foods brand does, however I do think the Now Foods brand cut my appetite more. I haven't seen significant weight loss with either formula but my adrenals are somewhat fatigued which may explain the lack of weight loss results.

Help for your Thyroid!

Posted by Reviewer1622109 on Mar 23, 2010

This is a good product for thyroid support. If yours is a little sluggish, over active or both give this a try. It beats taking prescription medication. Thanks!

good product

Posted by allieb on May 27, 2010

after finding out that my TSH had jumped into the higher range of normal, i started taking this product. before i started taking it i was having hot and cold flashes, NO ENERGY, and i mean i had tried every supplement out there for energy. after starting to take this product i felt so so much better. i had energy and was mentally clearer than i have been in years, and my hot/cold flashes stopped. but- my TSH jumped a whole point higher taking this so i am confused. i guess i will just go by how i feel and continue taking it. but i definately noticed a difference for the better.

Natural factors thyroid health

Posted by Reviewer1523389 on Nov 10, 2007

We've tried similar products, but we seem to have more energy since we switched to this one.