Natural Factors, Thyroid Health Formula, 60 Veggie Caps

I recommend

Posted by 5144792927715594533 on Jan 06, 2014

Still figuring out if they work or not as I did no check ups lately, yet the feeling is really good, no unpleasant side effects.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1457582 on May 25, 2014

I noticed that if I take this before bed I wake up feeling rested and feeling good, instead of crawling out of bed with a cloud over my head. Both my mom and dad have thyroid problems, so I bought this just to try out, without having gone to the doctor to get a diagnosis, which I will do next time I go in for a physical.

Thyroid health formula

Posted by Reviewer2741338 on Dec 27, 2010

good product! They seem to help. Have almost taken all my second bottle and I plan to keep taking them.

Thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer2102317 on Dec 20, 2011

I'm glad to have some thyroid support through this natural supplement formula, and at such a reasonable price. Thanks so much for that.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Feb 28, 2009

I have been using this for four months. I am starting to see some improvements in overall energy. I am curious to see if it has changed my numbers at all which will be in a month. I will hopefully report improvement.