Wonderful combination at a GREAT price!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jan 27, 2009

Natural Factors did a GOOD THING! Turmeric and Bromelain together...what a great combinaton! They work synergistically to reduce pain and inflammation, to cleanse your liver and kidneys, and to keep your blood flowing to all the extremities. The only thing that would be even better would be to replace the turmeric with curcumin! Now THAT would be a real winner! Great product from a GREAT company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

turmeric and bromelain

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Jan 23, 2009

I have osteoarthritis and I find that this actually helps with the pain of inflammation.

Great stuff!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1722975 on Jan 11, 2010

I had been using bromelain from another company but had never tried it with the turmeric. I really like it. I don't seem to need as much of it. I was taking 2 a day of the bromelain & I only seem to need one a day with this. Seems to help my stomach a lot. I'm hoping to get off the Nexium completely.

Great combination

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Jun 10, 2010

I feel that both of these products are great for inflamation. I`m doing well on them.

Support for my system

Posted by Reviewer2544241 on Aug 22, 2011

I use this to help with pain caused by my Osteoarthritis. I know it helps cause when I miss it my pain levels goes up significantly.

Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Nov 25, 2011

I decided to try this combination for pain and inflamation and so far it has worked great for my leg and hip pain. I would recommend this for anyone to try, you will be so happy you tried it.

Inflammation Fighter

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I used this product for years and the turmeric helped me significantly fight inflammation. The bromelain helps as well to fight inflammation and absorption. In the last couple of years I am using more bromelain and serrapeptase for inflammation fighting.

great value

Posted by Reviewer1864287 on Jan 28, 2009

seem fine, great value for money, arrived in perfect condition, packed well, no customs problems! seems like they are helping with infammation and joint pain.

great price

Posted by Reviewer2633392 on Sep 16, 2008

The good price makes this on a no-brainer for me. Lots of good health related benefits.

Turmeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2878292 on Nov 04, 2008

My husband has managed to reduce inflammation in his body, allowing him to enjoy speedier recovery after exercising or doing various physically demanding work projects around the house.