Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Nov 25, 2011

I decided to try this combination for pain and inflamation and so far it has worked great for my leg and hip pain. I would recommend this for anyone to try, you will be so happy you tried it.

dr on tv said all women should take this and I do now. It was on the doctors show

Posted by Reviewer1302418 on Sep 08, 2011

dr on the doctor show on tv said all women should take this..Helps calm and lose weight

Support for my system

Posted by Reviewer2544241 on Aug 22, 2011

I use this to help with pain caused by my Osteoarthritis. I know it helps cause when I miss it my pain levels goes up significantly.

Carpal Tunnel

Posted by Reviewer2224059 on Aug 10, 2011

My husband has used this for about 14 years; decided to try it for his carpal tunnel problem and it worked. Then, he realized that the sore neck and headaches resulting from a car accident whiplash were also alleviated. Also much more reasonable price in U.S. than in Canada.

every day

Posted by Reviewer1531166 on May 09, 2011

I take these 3 times a day.

Turmeric and Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Apr 04, 2011

My husband and sister in-law they love this product, it keeps all their joint pain away! I recommended this to my sister in-law as she complained about hip pain, it was gone in one week!

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Jan 11, 2011

I like this brand and turmeric and bromelain are good for our health

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Dec 28, 2010

I stopped taking ibuprofen because after 30 years of using it regularly for menstrual cramps, my GFR (measure of kidney function) was not looking so good. But I still needed relief from the cramps. I take a couple of these along with Traumeel and it helps. Not as potent as ibuprofen but still helpful.

natural factors products

Posted by Reviewer1008313 on Dec 09, 2010

We use Natural Factors products with confidence

Very Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1250478 on Nov 09, 2010

I have been ordering from another company for my natural supplements but thought I would give you a try after my daughter told me about you. Boy am I glad that I did. I will continue to order from you from now on. Thanks again, Lynette