great price

Posted by Reviewer2633392 on Sep 16, 2008

The good price makes this on a no-brainer for me. Lots of good health related benefits.

Turmeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2878292 on Nov 04, 2008

My husband has managed to reduce inflammation in his body, allowing him to enjoy speedier recovery after exercising or doing various physically demanding work projects around the house.

Bev

Posted by Reviewer3107617 on Nov 30, 2008

This works great.  I had been looking for tumeric that is mixed with bromelain and here it is.  Good job natural factors

#2801029

Posted by Reviewer2892427 on Jan 09, 2009

The product is by the same company I was looking for and the price was so much better and number of pills will last me awhile. I was very satisfied with the speed in which I got my order. No problem, I'm very satisfied.

Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2750972 on Feb 10, 2010

very good product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2466786 on Mar 01, 2010

I just began taking this product for my MS after reading that the anti-inflammatory properties helped reduce the exacerbations. I just started taking it, so I cannot say whether it helps or not. However, iHerb shipped very quickly and this is a quality product. Thanks, iHerb!!

mary

Posted by Reviewer3309545 on Mar 06, 2010

very good

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 31, 2009

I am miserable without this product. It helps with irritable bowel as well as dairy intolerance. I take 3 at every meal.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1242233 on Jan 06, 2010

It helps with my arthritis in the spine and help with my digestive system too. A great thing, thank you!

dr on tv said all women should take this and I do now. It was on the doctors show

Posted by Reviewer1302418 on Sep 08, 2011

dr on the doctor show on tv said all women should take this..Helps calm and lose weight