DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 31, 2009

I am miserable without this product. It helps with irritable bowel as well as dairy intolerance. I take 3 at every meal.

Great product!

Posted by 4613449609000408758 on Jun 07, 2016

I am an avid turmeric user for years and the brome lain is a plus for inflammation!

NSAID replacement

Posted by Reviewer3080549 on Jul 14, 2014

I have chronic neck and shoulder issues, which sometimes causes radiating pain down my arm. I didn't want to take Advil or Aleve daily, as they take a toll on your liver. Turmeric and Bromelian are natural anti-inflammatories that are healing to your liver. Win-win! Definitely helps reduce any discomfort. Everyone in my house reaches for these instead of the old NSAIDs.

review

Posted by Reviewer1519269 on Aug 05, 2014

does help in bringing down inflammation your price is higher and I have been getting it $3.00 cheaper

Natural Factor, Tumeric & Bromelain

Posted by 4630873812344236820 on Oct 22, 2014

Great product, works for me and will for many others too.

Great anti-inflamatory

Posted by KiwiKent on Nov 06, 2014

Good combination. Have used Bromelain in the past with good results with joint injuries. Turmeric is also recommended for inflammation and latest research recommends it for brain and general health. Super herb!

natural factor t/b

Posted by 5005516901630098822 on Feb 18, 2015

have used for years helps keep swelling down

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 17, 2012

Good for pain & digestion...but anyone with gallbladder / biliary problems beware, turmeric won't suit you. I found it helps greatly with pain, but after a while couldn't continue. I had gallbladder removed years ago, and vomited on taking turmeric. Had to discontinue.

Natural Factors, Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Apr 13, 2009

Product works well for me and my family.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3243282 on Aug 31, 2009

This is a great product for inflamation. Works great. Suppose to work better with the Bromelain in it. Thanks.