Good for inflammation and both gastric and joints

Posted by Reviewer2319556 on Nov 02, 2009

This is a good combination for inflammatory states and complements fish oils well amongst other products.

Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer3039437 on Oct 12, 2008

Good product and good price

not as yellow

Posted by Reviewer3346624 on Sep 01, 2010

The turmeric will dye things yellow, but not nearly as much as another brand I have used before.

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Dec 28, 2010

I stopped taking ibuprofen because after 30 years of using it regularly for menstrual cramps, my GFR (measure of kidney function) was not looking so good. But I still needed relief from the cramps. I take a couple of these along with Traumeel and it helps. Not as potent as ibuprofen but still helpful.

ok

Posted by 4953358649360157073 on Jun 27, 2014

It helps, but it took a while to see.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3344901 on Feb 24, 2009

I like this product and have been using it for a couple of years now. I think it helps reduce inflamation somewhat. Not as much as a prescription anti-inflammatory but still does some good.

Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1308308 on May 09, 2010

I purchased the turmeric and bromelin for my arthritis. I was told that it might help me. So far I have not seen any results. It has been a month. Maybe it takes longer. I will take all of the pills purchased and see how it goes. Your company was very quick in getting the product to me. Thank you, Robin

Also way too soon...

Posted by 4623992113022220729 on Sep 09, 2016

I just barely received this product and you expect me to write a review...I'm being honest. IT IS TOO SOON! You decide but be honest.