im so happy i got this!

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Apr 03, 2008

I am trying to wean myself totally from OTC anti-inflammatories. I have trouble not using it when I have headaches(largely hrmone related) and occasional pinched nerve in neck. I tested it against a piched nerve this week, and it worked better than the ibuprofen I had used before. Although I had to take increasingly higher dosages for it to really relieve that intense of pain. At 3-4 tablets I was significantly more comfortable, unlike 2-200mg ibuprofen. Have used for minor headache and 2-3 tabs helped, but with major headache did not seem to help. I will continue to use!

Improves Memory and Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2996063 on Apr 29, 2008

Natural Factors Turmeric and Bromelain capsules have helped to improve my memory retention, concentration, and has reduced constipation within the first week!

Natural Factors, Trumeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1099374 on Aug 02, 2008

My doctor wants me to take this because I had a high liver count. My liver count is back to normal. I guess it works or at least helps.

Inflammation Block

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jun 10, 2008

My MD herbologist recommends this product for the inflammation associated with fibromyalgia. It seems to work for me, when I am able to time it just right. It needs to be taken on an empty stomach, between meal, in order for it to work on tissues rather than on food digestion. And I have a difficult time remembering to take the pills between meals.

Great for inflamation

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Mar 14, 2008

This along with my proteolytic enzymes have made my joints, especially my knees, pain-free. Aids digestion as well. Wouldn't be without it.

Natural Factors, tumeric & Bromlain

Posted by Reviewer1634398 on Apr 17, 2008

I have been taking Tumeric for about (3) years now and have gotten other people to use it as well because it is great for your digestive system and also many other things like arthritis and now they have found that it may stablize MS. I would rate it a (5) and will continue to use it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1973262 on Sep 01, 2008

I am taking this to go with my serrapeptase. I have been taking this for my MS. Within a week my rhinitis cleared up completely, an unexpected benefit! I am breathing better than ever. Other parts of my body are losing their stiffness. I am very pleased and look forward to continued success.

Cannot be without this

Posted by Reviewer2485000 on May 11, 2008

This is a great product for inflamation. The tumeric really helps I can definetly feel a difference!

You have to try them

Posted by Reviewer2705986 on May 12, 2008

They actually do decrease inflammation. I noticed they seem to increase energy level as well......a bonus I guess.

Turmeric is a Wonderful Healing Herb

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I tend to have chronic inflammation in my lower back and turmeric works great to maintain and control the inflammation on a day to day basis. Natural Factor's turmeric is very easy on the stomach and the bromelain is a great digestive additive as well as an enzyme that fights inflammation. Turmeric is just a great overall healing herb! Highly recommended. Priced right as well when compared to local health food stores.