10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Natural Factors, Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg, 90 Capsules

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1973262 on Sep 01, 2008

I am taking this to go with my serrapeptase. I have been taking this for my MS. Within a week my rhinitis cleared up completely, an unexpected benefit! I am breathing better than ever. Other parts of my body are losing their stiffness. I am very pleased and look forward to continued success.

Inflammation Block

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jun 10, 2008

My MD herbologist recommends this product for the inflammation associated with fibromyalgia. It seems to work for me, when I am able to time it just right. It needs to be taken on an empty stomach, between meal, in order for it to work on tissues rather than on food digestion. And I have a difficult time remembering to take the pills between meals.

Cannot be without this

Posted by Reviewer2485000 on May 11, 2008

This is a great product for inflamation. The tumeric really helps I can definetly feel a difference!

You have to try them

Posted by Reviewer2705986 on May 12, 2008

They actually do decrease inflammation. I noticed they seem to increase energy level as well......a bonus I guess.

Turmeric is a Wonderful Healing Herb

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I tend to have chronic inflammation in my lower back and turmeric works great to maintain and control the inflammation on a day to day basis. Natural Factor's turmeric is very easy on the stomach and the bromelain is a great digestive additive as well as an enzyme that fights inflammation. Turmeric is just a great overall healing herb! Highly recommended. Priced right as well when compared to local health food stores.