Great

Posted by Reviewer2945758 on Nov 19, 2007

My DH has three ruptured discs. He has been able to cut way down on both his Rx medication and the otc pain med's since he's been taking this. Also he has found walking easier so now he walks every day for his lunch hour.

Seems to Work!

Posted by Reviewer2851729 on Dec 18, 2007

The day after I took the first serving my hand and wrist pain/tension went away almost completely. It could be a coincidence, but I believe these two things together really help tremendously. I will continue to use it. Don't hesitate to try it.

Helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer2053282 on Jan 30, 2008

Turmeric is an awesome herb--I believe it has so many applications. Using it now for inflammation and arthritis and it seems to help with no stomach upset.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1182571 on Nov 24, 2008

I think that this is one of the best anti-inflamatory supplements I have taken. I would recommend highly.

worked very well

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Feb 26, 2011

I've tried lots of other supplements, but once I started taking this my fibromyalgia muscle pain has greatly improved along with my arthritis, and other general aches and pains. It took a month or so to work so if you want results you have to be patient. I think it's also very expensive and I might try the Now Foods brand instead.

Recommend this product

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Feb 26, 2011

I have severe inflamation in my neck that was also causing dizzy spells. I bought this product based on other reviews I had read here. The dizzy spells are gone now and I still take the product to control the pain in my neck.

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jan 16, 2009

This has made an incredible difference in the bloating and pain that I experience intermittently.

Happy Joints

Posted by stinapope on Jun 07, 2008

this stuff is great, have to take it 3 hours after eating, but it doesn't hurt your stomach and kills the pain

John from Toronto Canada

Posted by Reviewer2931005 on May 06, 2008

I gave this product a try for my arthritis and found that it helped almost as good as my anti-inflammatory med,s.

Great joint relief product

Posted by Reviewer2653222 on Oct 25, 2007

I am giving this to my wife for join pain in the hands. After less than a week the pain is gone! Great stuff.