Natural Factors, Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg, 90 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1973262 on Sep 01, 2008

I am taking this to go with my serrapeptase. I have been taking this for my MS. Within a week my rhinitis cleared up completely, an unexpected benefit! I am breathing better than ever. Other parts of my body are losing their stiffness. I am very pleased and look forward to continued success.

Cannot be without this

Posted by Reviewer2485000 on May 11, 2008

This is a great product for inflamation. The tumeric really helps I can definetly feel a difference!

You have to try them

Posted by Reviewer2705986 on May 12, 2008

They actually do decrease inflammation. I noticed they seem to increase energy level as well......a bonus I guess.

Turmeric is a Wonderful Healing Herb

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I tend to have chronic inflammation in my lower back and turmeric works great to maintain and control the inflammation on a day to day basis. Natural Factor's turmeric is very easy on the stomach and the bromelain is a great digestive additive as well as an enzyme that fights inflammation. Turmeric is just a great overall healing herb! Highly recommended. Priced right as well when compared to local health food stores.

Seems to Work!

Posted by Reviewer2851729 on Dec 18, 2007

The day after I took the first serving my hand and wrist pain/tension went away almost completely. It could be a coincidence, but I believe these two things together really help tremendously. I will continue to use it. Don't hesitate to try it.