It's Working!

Posted by Reviewer1592925 on Jan 06, 2011

I ordered your Tumeric capsules when a friend told me of their wonderful anti-inflamatory properties for the relief of arthritis pain. I had knots on two fingers that made it extremely painful to move those fingers, even to grip objects. The pain is gone after only three weeks of taking the capsules. I also feel like I am moving better without taking any drugs to treat my arthritis. I will be reordering this product.

Tumeric and Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Dec 28, 2010

My husband swears this works and make a huge difference for his joints. no aches or pains. He is up to running 2 hours a day and no pain. Also helps his digestion and he never wants to be without a bottle of this stuff!

great product

Posted by Reviewer3332322 on Dec 20, 2010

Works very well to get the aches and pains to move out of the body.

Very good product, very good value

Posted by Reviewer1703685 on Nov 11, 2010

I have noticed a difference since I have started using this product for inflammation and digestion, too. iherb..com is so much more value than the local health food stores. Large choice of products, convenient and great shipping choices.

Natural Factors, Turmeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Sep 15, 2010

Have been using this for some time and am very happy with this product. So glad the bromelain is there to help enhance the effect of the turmeric which I use as an anti-inflamatory & antioxidant twice daily.

NF Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1170967 on Aug 08, 2010

Nice product, I have been using this for a couple of years for liver and gall bladder cleanse.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jun 05, 2010

I bought this for my wife whome has suffered the effects of chemotherapy,it has helped her come off diclophenic which long term use is bad for health. She wants me to buy again, I Herb is an excellent source great product great value.

Doing wonders for my joints

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on May 31, 2010

A very good anti inflammatory.

very good combo

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on May 30, 2010

Two very good products in one capsule

Good formulation

Posted by Reviewer2581332 on May 17, 2010

My wife and I both use this product as a daily part of our diet. We recommend it highly.