Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1328192 on Oct 28, 2007

I started using this product after reading an article about how Turmeric was a natural anti-inflammatory. I was taking prescription anti-inflammatories quite often for hip pain and since starting to use Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain several months ago, I rarely have to take the prescription medication anymore. My boyfriend also complained of neck pain a lot and since I have gotten him started taking this product he rarely complains of neck discomfort anymore. This is a great product and would recommend it to anyone.

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jan 16, 2009

This has made an incredible difference in the bloating and pain that I experience intermittently.

wonderful spice

Posted by Reviewer2785774 on Sep 19, 2009

This is truly a miracle herb/spice!I have suffered with Hidratenitis supratevia (HS) for years, and this is the ONLY thing that offers relief. This is also good for inflammation, stomach upset, skin disorders....

Great for Joint Pain

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on Oct 03, 2009

I discovered this little gem after swallowing horse pill guclosimin and chondron. pills for a year! (pre liquid days), and the glucosimi did absolutely nothing for me for slight arhtritis, this does.

Turmeric is a must

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Apr 20, 2011

I've noticed more energy, I take 1 cap a day. I take also other things, so its no easy to say what works.

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Mar 18, 2010

This is a really good turmeric product. I've used many different brands and I think I like this one the best. I was having severe TMJ pain and was taking lots of NSAIDS and aspirin, and although they helped somewhat this was what finally got the pain to go away. As a side note I think I've been noticing an improvement in my skin. I tend to break out and since taking this I haven't had problems.

Love it...

Posted by Reviewer3207680 on Apr 30, 2014

I've been using this product for over seven years now... for myself and my teenage children. For myself I use it for any infections and inflammation...for the children the main reason was for Golden Staph infection. My son ended up in hospital the first time he got it then when he got it for the third time I started giving the T&B in fairly high doses...it cleared in two weeks with no medication this time and he hasn't had it again. He would get it when he would fall off his bike or motorbike and graze himself but even though he still falls off he no longer gets the infection... My daughter used it for boils on her knee and after many different other products this one is the one that got rid of it altogether... When they get a cold I give T&B to them and it never lasts for long and doesn't develop into something worse than a cold... So all in all a great product for my family...

Turmeric & Bromelian

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Dec 14, 2011

I,ve been using this combination for my leg pain and it has helped, I no longer have to take pain medication it really works.

Tumeric is my friend for life!

Posted by Reviewer2737837 on May 12, 2009

Tumeric is a friend of mine! I have Carpel Tunnel and Tendonitis. I was looking for something that could help relieve pain without taking NSAIDS. I does take some time to feel the effects but worth the wait!

Tumeric and Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer3107617 on Jun 12, 2009

This is the only formula I have found with Bromelain added to the tumeric. I do not have hip or knee pain as long as I take this. Great!!!!