Natural Factors, Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg, 90 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer2053282 on Jan 30, 2008

Turmeric is an awesome herb--I believe it has so many applications. Using it now for inflammation and arthritis and it seems to help with no stomach upset.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1182571 on Nov 24, 2008

I think that this is one of the best anti-inflamatory supplements I have taken. I would recommend highly.

worked very well

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Feb 26, 2011

I've tried lots of other supplements, but once I started taking this my fibromyalgia muscle pain has greatly improved along with my arthritis, and other general aches and pains. It took a month or so to work so if you want results you have to be patient. I think it's also very expensive and I might try the Now Foods brand instead.

Recommend this product

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Feb 26, 2011

I have severe inflamation in my neck that was also causing dizzy spells. I bought this product based on other reviews I had read here. The dizzy spells are gone now and I still take the product to control the pain in my neck.

great for gout

Posted by 4650908169971461831 on Dec 05, 2012

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Turmeric & Bromelain to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease.