• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

This product is the love of my life

Posted by Reviewer2913312 on May 10, 2009

My chiropractor introduced me to this product and it has been love ever after. I know longer suffer from gas issues or a bloated belly. Probiotic and I are inseparable. A spastic colon has plagued my girlfriend for years. I introduced her to probiotic, digestive enzymes, and fiber; and she now swears that she does not suffer from symptoms related to spastic colon anymore.

Not the greatest

Posted by Reviewer2412545 on Sep 28, 2009

I did not notice any improvements on this product and it was very gassy. PB-8 seems to work better for me.

LOVE this product

Posted by Reviewer2585022 on Aug 04, 2009

I've been using this on a friends recommendation and with everything I've been doing, I'm feeling so much better.

Terrific Probiotics!!

Posted by Reviewer2669280 on May 12, 2010

I have tried many probiotics trying to find one that would give me results. This is the one!!! Best formula, best working and reasonable price.

Natural Factors, Ultimate Probiotic 12/12 Formula, 60 veggie caps.

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on May 29, 2010

Wonderful supplement to maintain healthy internal organs. I am satisfied and, frankly, won't be without it. Thank You

Love It

Posted by Reviewer1345654 on Dec 30, 2010

This is the best product, I've tried some more popular over the counter pro-biotics but this one actually works. iHerb has way better prices than my local natural food store- I'm so glad that I found this site!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1043200 on Jul 20, 2011

Helps with most kinds of "tummyaches." Gentle enough for everyone in the family. Easy to swallow or to open and mix into yogurt. Results are felt soon after using.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Sep 09, 2011

I was using another brand from my natural path doctor however to cut some corners and stay in good health I decided to give these a try. I have been using them for over a month and I can say they work well and I am regular and feel good with some much needed added energy and mood improvement.

Natural Factors Ultimate Probiotic 12/12

Posted by Reviewer2456572 on Oct 04, 2011

Great price for a great product.

The best price

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Oct 16, 2011

I got this product at the advice from someone in a nutritional store. I have Celiac Disease and need extra support for my gut. I tried these and they have helped a lot. Much less expensice to purchase from Iherb

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »