2-3 times the strength of most fish oil caps!

Posted by Reviewer3070798 on Oct 11, 2011

I love this product because it delivers 2 to 3 times the EPA and DHA of most fish oils on the market. So you only need to take 2 caps per day instead of 4 like you would with most other fish oil brands. EPA & DHA are the active ingredients in fish oil - the essential fatty acids. Plus they have an enteric coating which simply means they will resist the acids of the stomach which would destroy them and instead make it to the small intestine in one piece where they can be effectively absorbed by the body. And for such a great price you can't go wrong.

Price raised $10!!

Posted by 5184619969001949052 on Mar 21, 2014

I just bought this product two days ago and the price was $29, be aware if you're going to order it! I would like to knoe why the price has increased so much.

Fish Burps All Day

Posted by click-on-this on Sep 04, 2014

I take 4 a day, and i burp fish all day. I will not be buying again. Also this is EE fishoil and not TAG fish oil. Do some research, TAG is better than EE. I will be buying Nordic Naturals, EPA Elite next time, that is TAG. I will not be buying it here, it is $9 a bottle cheaper with the jungle people (A).