Chunky

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Dec 20, 2015

I use this as an alternative from time to time because the LifeTime Diosmin Complex which I prefer sells out very quickly on iHerb. These are chunky cap, I break them up before getting them down me with lots of water.

Excellent

Posted by 4663720058030105897 on Nov 14, 2014

This is an amazing product, I live most of the year in a very hot climate and this supplement making walking and leg pain a thing of history!

sshade

Posted by 4722704635012500507 on Oct 11, 2014

Works incredibly well. Have used for 6 months and legs feel much less tired and heavy, Will definitely continue to use this product.

Super product!

Posted by Reviewer2168616 on Jul 25, 2013

My girlfriend is very happy with this product, high dose with 3 caps but really helps vein quality & appearance on legs!

good

Posted by Reviewer2065993 on Jun 04, 2013

Taking this with GotuKola for varicocele. seems to be working. not dramatic but detectable

Diosmin and hesperidin definitely work

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Sep 02, 2012

I am just now trying this formula but have long term experience with effectiveness of diosmin and hesperidin.

Veinsense

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Nov 14, 2011

I have been using various supplements to help with bruises, this product from Natural Factors has helped me the most, my bruises have gotten a lot better.

Vein Sense

Posted by Reviewer2467646 on Oct 14, 2011

I've noticed a big difference in how tired my legs feel after 10 hours on my feet w/ no more burning, itching veins. I've been taking 1 cap 3X @ day for 2 weeks or so. I'm also sold on this product because it has no harmful additives or fillers.

VeinSense

Posted by Reviewer1009285 on Sep 05, 2011

I try to use as much Natural Factors product as I can because I believe it's a high quality product. I ordered this for my mother and she has not used it long enough to know if it will make a difference.

VeinSense

Posted by Reviewer2893240 on May 06, 2010

I just started taking this product--have less leg cramps in the past week.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »