Excellent Choice!

Posted by Reviewer2524353 on Apr 03, 2011

I can't say enough good things about NF (natural factors). After meeting Dr.Murray (ND), one of the formulators for NF products, I was impressed by his philosophy on health - supplementation - botanical/natural approaches to health, and I have been purchasing NF products ever since. I dose at around 15-20K IU daily, and prefer the 5000 IU x 120 softgels because they last longer. I do recommend that if you're unsure about how much VitD3 you require, or are lacking, go get it tested by your doctor - any MD, ND, DC, or DO (etc) can facilitate this for you. Enjoy, good luck!

Love it

Posted by healthyu on Apr 07, 2011

My naturalpath recommends this brand after extensive research. This feels right for my body.

Great potency/price

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Nov 17, 2010

I really like Natural Factors brand, they are quality and the 5000iu of Vitamin D3 is a great product and price. I can tell when I don't take my vitamin D, it's good for so many things!

Vitamin D3 5000

Posted by Reviewer3313631 on Mar 14, 2011

my husband and I both find D3 5000 very helpful. We recommend the vitamin and iHerb.com to friends here in the UK because we both trust the brand, Natural Factors, and the price, even including postage, packaging and any extras HM Government decides to add, is still advantageous.

A++

Posted by Reviewer3000026 on Oct 27, 2011

great product

Quality

Posted by Reviewer2401590 on Mar 26, 2012

I love the Natural Factors products. I was found to be deficient in Vitamin D (and living in the Northeast we can't get enough from the sun from about Oct - Mar). I've been taking this for quite a while.

Great product

Posted by bethelmore on Apr 04, 2012

great product and great price. Natural Factors makes a really good quality product without a lot of extra additives.

Good Product

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Oct 02, 2013

I like the fact this is a soft gel. This is a good company, I use a lot of their products. I do not get colds as long as I take D3.

Trusted brand, keeps my D3 blood levels high

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Jan 05, 2014

I take this all autumn and winter while the sunlight levels are low to keep my D3 levels high. According to my blood tests, it seems to be working!

Ronan