Great price & experience

Posted by 5346744646320751242 on Apr 24, 2015

Nice product.

fast shipping

Posted by healtyliving on Jul 05, 2014

I bought this for my daughter. I don't how this product can help her with her PMS. But Iherb is great in their service.

Hormonal Balance // Pour harmoniser les hormones

Posted by Mayaah on Mar 06, 2014

I used this product for 2 months then I started another brand of vitex chasteberry, this product has 90 capsules of 80 mg of vitex, I had to take 3x a day. Vitex helped to get my period back after not having them during 5 months, I will not buy this product again cause I found another brand who contains 100 capsules of 400mg of vitex chasteberry by capsule. J'ai utiliser ce produit durant 2 mois puis j'ai commencer une autre marque de vitex chasteberry, ce produit contient 90 capsules de 90 mg, j'ai dû utiliser 3 capsules par jour. Vitex à aider mes hormones, car je n'avais pas eu mes règles pendant 5 mois. Je ne rachèterais pas ce produit car j'ai trouver une autre marque plus intéressante qui contient 100 capsules dont 400mg par capsules.

i like it

Posted by 5011424168610207267 on Nov 28, 2013

It's very useful, I can definitely see improvment in my mood since I started using it.

I haven't been using this product long enough.

Posted by 4837125180270109067 on Jul 10, 2013

I haven't been using this product long enough but the review system won't let me skip this product.

improvement after one month

Posted by 5740853781116970211 on Aug 04, 2012

I noticed improvement in regulation of my periods after one month

Vitrex Chasteberry

Posted by Reviewer2661427 on Apr 09, 2012

After undergoing research I found that chasteberry is used as an an-aphrodisiac. I decided to buy and try. I wanted to see if it would atleast null some of the hormones. 3 weeks in and so far nothing :(

I Think It's Working

Posted by Reviewer2526210 on Oct 09, 2011

I suffer from PMDD and was on Celexa for a year to treat it. After getting tired of the side effects, I decided to go off and try chasteberry to treat it. I've only been taking it for a month, but I think it's working - I've been taking three capsules a day. I'm a week and a half before my period, and am not feeling the rage that I used to feel when I first developed the disorder. I'm still experiencing a short fuse, but hoping that as I take the chasteberry longer this will subside.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2632381 on Jul 19, 2011

I started taking Vitex because my PMS symptoms were getting out of hand. In particular, I experienced breast tenderness for up to a week prior to beginning my cycle. Within hours (seriously, about 4 hours) of taking the first capsule, the tenderness was markedly decreased. The cramps that I normally experience were also so far reduced that I didn't need pain killers for this cycle at all. Further, I didn't feel the out-of-control roller coaster of emotions that often accompanied the beginning of my cycle. I am extremely pleased with the results of this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »