Natural Factors, Vitex Chasteberry Extract, 80 mg, 90 Capsules

Got pregnant within 3 months of use

Posted by Reviewer2443371 on Dec 01, 2007

Taking vitex changed my ovulation from day 16 to day 13. I really feel it helped me get pregnant and sustain pregnancy post conception. Read about it in a "how to conceive book". I'm 42 and have a beautiful 3 month old baby. I do believe Vitex enabled my pregnancy. Liz

Loving it!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Aug 19, 2010

Dr. wanted me on this to balance my ovaries/hormones since i seemed to have an imbalance to help with a blood sugar issue. I didnt notice any difference at first, but now after almost 3 wks (just 1 pill per day), all of a sudden, I noticed a couple of times that i was awake for 2 hours before realizing i hadnt eaten breakfast when normally i would be starving. I seem to be in a slightly happier mood, and my energy has increased quite a bit! Also, my nonexistant sex drive has seemed to be getting back to normal. I guess my hormones really were messed up!I will definitely be ordering this product again!

Number 1 herb for PCOS!

Posted by Reviewer1396337 on Mar 31, 2011

I have been taking these for just over a month now, the changes are incredible. The first week was a slight change in moods. The next few weeks after that have been major changes in mood, motivation and fertility. They definitely work for PMS and stress. I haven't had these symptoms since. I get up early and have so much energy, sex drive HAS increased. I would suggest these too anyone experiencing hormone problems, pcos or pms! They are great

it works

Posted by Reviewer1472503 on May 10, 2009

I bought this when I read about it in a women's health book. It was recommended for perimenopause and balancing hormones. Before I took this, my cycles were skipping a month or two. I took it for 2 weeks and it got my cycle back on track. I hope it continues to work but so far so good.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2632381 on Jul 19, 2011

I started taking Vitex because my PMS symptoms were getting out of hand. In particular, I experienced breast tenderness for up to a week prior to beginning my cycle. Within hours (seriously, about 4 hours) of taking the first capsule, the tenderness was markedly decreased. The cramps that I normally experience were also so far reduced that I didn't need pain killers for this cycle at all. Further, I didn't feel the out-of-control roller coaster of emotions that often accompanied the beginning of my cycle. I am extremely pleased with the results of this product.