Got pregnant within 3 months of use

Posted by Reviewer2443371 on Dec 01, 2007

Taking vitex changed my ovulation from day 16 to day 13. I really feel it helped me get pregnant and sustain pregnancy post conception. Read about it in a "how to conceive book". I'm 42 and have a beautiful 3 month old baby. I do believe Vitex enabled my pregnancy. Liz

Loving it!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Aug 19, 2010

Dr. wanted me on this to balance my ovaries/hormones since i seemed to have an imbalance to help with a blood sugar issue. I didnt notice any difference at first, but now after almost 3 wks (just 1 pill per day), all of a sudden, I noticed a couple of times that i was awake for 2 hours before realizing i hadnt eaten breakfast when normally i would be starving. I seem to be in a slightly happier mood, and my energy has increased quite a bit! Also, my nonexistant sex drive has seemed to be getting back to normal. I guess my hormones really were messed up!I will definitely be ordering this product again!

Number 1 herb for PCOS!

Posted by Reviewer1396337 on Mar 31, 2011

I have been taking these for just over a month now, the changes are incredible. The first week was a slight change in moods. The next few weeks after that have been major changes in mood, motivation and fertility. They definitely work for PMS and stress. I haven't had these symptoms since. I get up early and have so much energy, sex drive HAS increased. I would suggest these too anyone experiencing hormone problems, pcos or pms! They are great

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2632381 on Jul 19, 2011

I started taking Vitex because my PMS symptoms were getting out of hand. In particular, I experienced breast tenderness for up to a week prior to beginning my cycle. Within hours (seriously, about 4 hours) of taking the first capsule, the tenderness was markedly decreased. The cramps that I normally experience were also so far reduced that I didn't need pain killers for this cycle at all. Further, I didn't feel the out-of-control roller coaster of emotions that often accompanied the beginning of my cycle. I am extremely pleased with the results of this product.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1472503 on May 10, 2009

I bought this when I read about it in a women's health book. It was recommended for perimenopause and balancing hormones. Before I took this, my cycles were skipping a month or two. I took it for 2 weeks and it got my cycle back on track. I hope it continues to work but so far so good.

Trying to Conceive

Posted by Reviewer2357736 on Nov 24, 2008

Trying to conceive for the first time at 45! Have been at this for almost 10 years and used all other methods including Dr. assisted infertility procedures with no success. I am on my second month and understand it may take a few more to really have my hormones primed for pregnancy. I can say that I felt my body respond immediately. Using this along with Cyclebeads - hoping to report back a pregnancy soon.

Hormonal Balance // Pour harmoniser les hormones

Posted by Mayaah on Mar 06, 2014

I used this product for 2 months then I started another brand of vitex chasteberry, this product has 90 capsules of 80 mg of vitex, I had to take 3x a day. Vitex helped to get my period back after not having them during 5 months, I will not buy this product again cause I found another brand who contains 100 capsules of 400mg of vitex chasteberry by capsule. J'ai utiliser ce produit durant 2 mois puis j'ai commencer une autre marque de vitex chasteberry, ce produit contient 90 capsules de 90 mg, j'ai dû utiliser 3 capsules par jour. Vitex à aider mes hormones, car je n'avais pas eu mes règles pendant 5 mois. Je ne rachèterais pas ce produit car j'ai trouver une autre marque plus intéressante qui contient 100 capsules dont 400mg par capsules.

Dianne

Posted by Reviewer2357999 on Mar 09, 2008

Fantastic relief of PMS symptoms, which I have suffered with for many years.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer2865477 on Aug 25, 2009

This product works really well for me to manage PMS. I have found that taking more than suggested makes it work better. I take 2 pills, 3 times a day on an empty stomach. I always get my order the next day after placing it! I would thinks that this product would also be helpful for some symptoms of menopause.

Terri

Posted by Reviewer2673801 on Dec 09, 2008

I purchased these for my two teenage daughters who have severe menstrual cramps, headaches, and backaches so we are hoping that the Chasteberry vitamins we bought will help with this. They were recommended to us by a friend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »