stomach problems

Posted by Reviewer3174454 on Jun 22, 2010

At the beginning this worked like no other fiber product I've ever used for constipation. But then it started to irritate the hell out of my upper G.I. I've now stopped taking it because of severe stomach upset. It's days since I've used it, and my stomach is still severely in pain. I like this company so much. I called their customer service people to tell them about how awful I'm feeling and they were exceptionally responsive. They sent me a package of all kinds of alternate versions of this. Not sure if it's the mulberry that did it or the root itself. I'm not sure if I'll take the alternatives, but I appreciated their attempts to correct the problem.

Causes bloating

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Jul 27, 2010

This product DOES something positive for volatile blood sugar levels, but I had to stop using it because my belly was like a balloon.

wellbetx pgx/mulberry

Posted by Reviewer2242585 on Nov 08, 2008

I haven't been taking it very long however I have seen some better numbers on my blood glucose monitor. You definitely need to drink lots of water for best results.

pgx capsules

Posted by Reviewer2928281 on Apr 03, 2008

arrived in a reasonably quick time.when it did arrive i was shocked to find that the incorect postage was used,and there was a customes and excise fee to be paid!this was not advertised on the web site!other than that i was happy with the products recieved in good condition. starting to feel the benefits of taking them margaret hutton

Not really time

Posted by Reviewer1463866 on Apr 22, 2012

I have not had enough time to really rate this well, so far I have not had any weight loss since I have only had it a little over 2 weeks.

not sure if it works

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Apr 26, 2014

not sure if it says what it is supposed to do.