WORKS GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1044371 on Aug 14, 2010

This stuff is amazing!! I have Diabetes type 2. My numbers were running 280 to 310. Potato salad is my arch enemy. I "tested" WellBetX with a HUGE load of wonderful (my absolute favorite) potato salad. I couldn't believe it. My blood sugar only spiked 20 points...normally I would have been 410 with what I ate (I overdid it on purpose) I was only 268 and this is with the FIRST 2 pills!!! I can't wait to get on a total daily program and lose the weight and bring my numbers down. With this and my special diet, I will get my numbers down to 68-90!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2355519 on Sep 25, 2008

Two or three of these 5 minutes before before meals takes the edge off and will help you to control what you eat. It isn't a miracle magic bullet, however, but can definitely help you feel satisfied after a decent sized meal. The rest is up to you.

Good Fiber Blend

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 18, 2008

I take this before meals and I think it helps me control how much I eat, and also keeps my bloodsugar steady. I am usint it as a preventative against diabetes in later life.

WellBetXPGX Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1936114 on Nov 28, 2007

This is a great product! It is my first time ordering and I am very satisfied with it. I will re-order.

WellBetX

Posted by Reviewer2611102 on Nov 04, 2008

Great product, really suppreses the appetite. Easy to use and as effective as anything I have ever tried.

Metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1716061 on Feb 21, 2009

I have noticed a difference in improvement of my energy levels since starting PGX, now growing more widely known

Best Diet Product I have used.

Posted by Reviewer2139568 on Jun 17, 2009

Allows me to go long period of time between meals without snacks or cravings. Definitely balances blood sugar swings for me. Works quickly.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3165631 on Jul 10, 2009

At age 76, I don't know how I could manage without this or something like it.

Whistle2007

Posted by Reviewer2935159 on Jun 26, 2008

I heard about this on the radio show "Coast-to-Coast" with George Noory. It is supposed to help w/ glucose levels which involve diabetes and help w/ dieting, ie. feeling full. I wil profess that the fullness is definitely a bonus. I also found that I do not crave sugar. Also a "Bonus." I will have my blood tested in 2 weeks (today is 26Jun2008) and will find out if my glucose has gone down. If I'm not craving sugar, I'm guessing it will have gone down.

RE: your request

Posted by Reviewer1181447 on Jun 04, 2008

I have more energy and my sense of well being has also increased since I began taking this product. Thanks, Linda

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »