Natural Factors, WellBetX PGX, Plus Mulberry, 180 Veggie Caps

4 out of 5 based on 63 reviews
Reviews 5-star

WORKS GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1044371 on Aug 14, 2010

This stuff is amazing!! I have Diabetes type 2. My numbers were running 280 to 310. Potato salad is my arch enemy. I "tested" WellBetX with a HUGE load of wonderful (my absolute favorite) potato salad. I couldn't believe it. My blood sugar only spiked 20 points...normally I would have been 410 with what I ate (I overdid it on purpose) I was only 268 and this is with the FIRST 2 pills!!! I can't wait to get on a total daily program and lose the weight and bring my numbers down. With this and my special diet, I will get my numbers down to 68-90!

Good Fiber Blend

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 18, 2008

I take this before meals and I think it helps me control how much I eat, and also keeps my bloodsugar steady. I am usint it as a preventative against diabetes in later life.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2355519 on Sep 25, 2008

Two or three of these 5 minutes before before meals takes the edge off and will help you to control what you eat. It isn't a miracle magic bullet, however, but can definitely help you feel satisfied after a decent sized meal. The rest is up to you.

WellBetX

Posted by Reviewer2611102 on Nov 04, 2008

Great product, really suppreses the appetite. Easy to use and as effective as anything I have ever tried.

Metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1716061 on Feb 21, 2009

I have noticed a difference in improvement of my energy levels since starting PGX, now growing more widely known