Best Diet Product I have used.

Posted by Reviewer2139568 on Jun 17, 2009

Allows me to go long period of time between meals without snacks or cravings. Definitely balances blood sugar swings for me. Works quickly.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3165631 on Jul 10, 2009

At age 76, I don't know how I could manage without this or something like it.

Whistle2007

Posted by Reviewer2935159 on Jun 26, 2008

I heard about this on the radio show "Coast-to-Coast" with George Noory. It is supposed to help w/ glucose levels which involve diabetes and help w/ dieting, ie. feeling full. I wil profess that the fullness is definitely a bonus. I also found that I do not crave sugar. Also a "Bonus." I will have my blood tested in 2 weeks (today is 26Jun2008) and will find out if my glucose has gone down. If I'm not craving sugar, I'm guessing it will have gone down.

Seems to be working...

Posted by Reviewer1023914 on Jul 22, 2010

I bought this product as an aid for weight loss as well as to help clean out the arteries and help moderate my blood sugar. After taking it for about a month now (approx 6 capsules/day), I do believe my sugar cravings have decreased and I also appear to be losing weight. Time will tell...

wellbetx pgx/mulberry

Posted by Reviewer2242585 on Nov 08, 2008

I haven't been taking it very long however I have seen some better numbers on my blood glucose monitor. You definitely need to drink lots of water for best results.

THIS PRODUCT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1891911 on Nov 11, 2009

Follow the instructions indeed. I take 3 capsules with about 20+ ounces of water about 10 minutes before a meal. Definitely works as promised! I'll be buying this again. So glad to have found out about PGX fiber.

Essential product

Posted by Reviewer1067169 on Jul 24, 2010

This fiber product has become a staple in my household. I consider it essential to my health and wellness.

RE: your request

Posted by Reviewer1181447 on Jun 04, 2008

I have more energy and my sense of well being has also increased since I began taking this product. Thanks, Linda

PGX King

Posted by Reviewer1220209 on Dec 19, 2013

PGX works wonders for a schedule on the go. It helps your body more smoothly and slowly absorb a meal, especially important if meal times are irregular or when you only eat one large meal a day. This helps limit any sugarcrash or post-meal "food coma." Don't push it with these because everything that comes in also comes out.

PGX

Posted by Reviewer1685720 on Apr 06, 2011

I have lost 24 lbs. in the last 18 days. I have tried several other weight loss supplements with some sucess but not like PGX. PGX was recommended to me by my Doctor at my last physical when I told him I was trying to lose weight. He wrote down three letters PGX and said try it it works.