became very constipated

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Feb 27, 2012

I liked this for how it seemed to stop blood sugar swings, but just one capsule at once bloated me like a pregnant woman and caused severe constipation. I wish I had been able to try a cheaper sample since this $25 is down the drain.

Good fiber

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Jan 02, 2012

I can see that PGX has a good "fiber effect" when I go to the bathroom. At first, it took a week (or so) for my intestines to get used to it, but afterward, no diarrheas, no constipation… but smooth bowel movements. I hope that PGX really helps with my diabetes by slowing down absorption of carbohydrates.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1415310 on Nov 30, 2011

It's really making a difference in my eating. It fills me up and keeps me from overeating at night, my worst time. I discovered I need to gradually take more to convince my body I am full.

Natural Factors, WellBetX PGX, 180 caps

Posted by Reviewer1301721 on Nov 03, 2011

This is a very good product. I'm using for several years

Seems to curb cravings well

Posted by Reviewer1155103 on Aug 07, 2011

Used as directed with lots of water, this works well to reduce cravings and make you feel fuller during a meal a lot quicker than you otherwise might

dr oz said

Posted by Reviewer1852524 on Jul 05, 2011

Dr Oz said to takem', so that's what I'm doing! The service from you folks was the best. Everything arrived undamaged and quickly. The samples were an added surprise! thank you again!

Another Waste of Money

Posted by Reviewer1436207 on Jun 13, 2011

I bought this product based upon recommendation from Dr. Oz and then from the reviews of other customers who had ordered this product. I cannot tell a bit of difference whether I take this supplement or not. It certainly doesn't curb my appetite or make me feel full. It may work for some but I'm not one of them!

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2393674 on Apr 11, 2011

My wife's hormone replacement DR. recommended that she take 2 to 3 capsules before each meal. We have seen no side effects and she has lost some weight.

PGX

Posted by Reviewer1685720 on Apr 06, 2011

I have lost 24 lbs. in the last 18 days. I have tried several other weight loss supplements with some sucess but not like PGX. PGX was recommended to me by my Doctor at my last physical when I told him I was trying to lose weight. He wrote down three letters PGX and said try it it works.

Not worth it

Posted by Reviewer1362736 on Mar 07, 2011

I still have not finished the bottle, this brought no result to me. Perhaps it may to somebody else nonetheless be aware. It did not work for me.