great

Posted by Reviewer2078185 on Jan 07, 2014

This product gets thick like pudding and is delicious. It is slightly grainy but doesn't effect the overall taste of the product. It wards off hunger and gives me lots of fiber.

awesome!

Posted by 4675134512828875647 on Dec 30, 2013

this stuff is great. tastes yummy too.

It worked for me!!

Posted by Reviewer1779275 on Mar 30, 2013

I am now pregnant but right before I got pregnant I used this shake as part of a diet plan. I only had 3/4 a scoop and unsweetened soy milk for breakfast and lunch. I have type 1 diabetes and it helped control my blood sugars. I was on a low-carb diet (ate good carbs with protein),drank lots of water, incorporated coconut oil, Garden of Life Superfood, and multivitamins. Also I ate 6 small meals (total). I also exercised about 4-5 days a week and I lost about 10 pounds in a few months.

Worst Tasting Shake

Posted by Enviotonin on Feb 10, 2013

This is the worse tasting shake i have so far, its lumpy and doesnt mix well at all when using a shaker, so maybe a blender might to the job. And taste is pretty much like vomit. Regret buying it, i guess PGX and shake shouldnt be made together in the first place. Still you can see alot of tiny micro beads which are the PGX in the shake and it will expends if you leave it for awhile and if it does it will give you a very thick gooey texture that taste totally yucks. This shake dont make me fill full either, and the sugar, fats and carbs seems to be very high. Those who are looking for PGX i suggest you to get those tablet instead of shakes, but if you really wanna tried the shake out, get the smaller one first.

Tastes good & it works

Posted by Reviewer1023846 on Dec 08, 2012

Tastes good & it works

Taste Good and Losing Weight

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Aug 16, 2012

This product along with eating sensibly and a daily 20 minute routine on the treadmill, and I am slowly losing weight. That's why we drink these products.

Dark Chocolate

Posted by 5373440292929363773 on Jul 30, 2012

This product actually tastes like chocolate, unlike most others. It doesn't leave clumps of powder and mixes well with other things. I use almond milk, greens, esential oils and matcha tea. Very nice.

Chocolate WellbetX

Posted by Reviewer3049656 on Feb 22, 2012

Tastes great and very saisfying. Mix with ice and 1/2 frozen banana for best results.

Really controls the appetite

Posted by danarm on Jan 24, 2012

This meal replacement product really fixes exagerated appetite and blood sugar. It contains a few ingredients which are excellent for that: minerals, PGX fiber (this is university studied), MCT oil. In my experience, it really works. I make 2 scoops of this in a large glass, and it keeps me satiated for hours.

Shrinking.....

Posted by Reviewer2140796 on Nov 23, 2011

Great taste and it works.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »