great taste

Posted by Reviewer2895663 on Jul 31, 2009

I have tried different protein shakes and this is by far the best tasting one I ever had!

Great Tasting!

Posted by Reviewer2825156 on Dec 07, 2008

I couldn't believe how good this tasted! I thought that because it was all natural with no artificial sweeters, it would taste awful --- but it is better than any of the 5 protein powders that I have tried.

Dan

Posted by Reviewer2495625 on Dec 10, 2008

Great protein with a really good taste.

Natural Factors, Whey Factors

Posted by Reviewer1056148 on Jan 21, 2009

Tastes great!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1602619 on Feb 18, 2009

Tastes good even with water.

Solid Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer2556048 on Mar 23, 2009

This is the best tasting All Natural Whey Protein I've sampled so far. I think it tastes fine even just with water in a shaker bottle. Even better with Milk or in a true Shake. I will definitely buy this stuff again.

Great Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1917192 on Mar 31, 2009

I use this whey powder three times a day as I build muscle and fat and then work on blow torching the fat off. No matter what you are aiming for this product works well, mixes easy, and tastes more than bearable compared to other products. The way it is processed in a natural state makes more of a difference than the human eye sees, but the body knows.

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1432957 on Jun 14, 2011

Love the taste!!!I use it before I work out..

Whey Factors

Posted by Reviewer1358837 on Jun 20, 2010

I've tried many protein supplements, and Whey Factors is the best tasting and highest quality protein for the money. I like both the vanilla and chocolate varieties. This will be my staple post-workout smoothie supplement for the foreseeable future. Also, service from iHerb was great. I will order from them again.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1627819 on Jul 07, 2010

The best tasting, best quality protein on the market. No hormones, antibiotics or other garbage that is in the cheaper powders.