Natural Factors, Whey Factors, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Natural French Vanilla Flavor, 12 oz (340 g)

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1889561 From Korea, Republic of on Sep 30, 2010

I've used probably dozens of different protein powder brands over the years. This one is hands down my favorite so far. Both the vanilla and chocolate taste impressively delicious considering the fact that they don't have all the artificial garbage that a lot of other powders have (especially the ones targeted to athletes). It's healthy, tastes good and is priced reasonably. Whatever your reasons for taking a protein powder - bodybuilder, hypoglycemic, etc. - you can't lose with this product. Highly recommended.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2175060 From Arizona on Apr 29, 2008

This is an excellent source of protein, the quality of ingredients is much higher than others I have seen, I especially like that there is no fructose in it. Every morning I mix this in a blender with rice milk, 1/2 banana, and fresh or frozen berries, gives me energy and lasts me until lunch. The price here is great... I was paying 19.00 at my health food store.

Natural Factors Whey

Posted by Reviewer2714737 From Texas on Jan 27, 2008

Very happy with this product. Wish they had a larger size than the 12oz container.

Kris

Posted by Reviewer3078760 From Wisconsin on Jul 17, 2009

Excellent product, I can use for baking as well as for supplement shakes. Love that it doesnt have the added vitamins, minerals...it allows me to use how I want without the funky taste.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3069110 From Arizona on Sep 10, 2009

There are a jillion whey protein powders on the market, and I have not tried any besides this one (so take my opinion for what it's worth). That being stated, this stuff is DELICIOUS! And it's all stevia, no sugar, vanilla flavor (which I admit I don't know what it is, but the amount is miniscule). Tastes like a vanilla shake, but thinner of course. I mix it with almond milk, it tastes really good, and has a relatively-high density of protein (compared to the many others I viewed before ordering). So though I literally cannot compare as I have never had another, this stuff is really tasty and "clean", and is made with non-chemical processes. I use it as a meal replacement.