Low quality

Posted by 4821006668065651924 on Apr 17, 2016

I'm a loyal consumer of Bluebonnet Whey Protein, Natural Vanilla Flavor, but I've just want to try another stuff to compare. Trust me, this product is a joke. If you want quality, Bluebonnet is best!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Feb 09, 2015

Great taste and easy to use but a bit overpriced.

Good

Posted by 5432323423964475488 on Oct 24, 2014

I have to enhance the flavor of this with Vanilla and Stevia before it tastes good to me.

Good

Posted by 5021417041329794137 on Jul 30, 2014

Did not use much of it, but it tasted better than most other protein powders I have tried.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2369100 on Feb 17, 2014

Mixes easily & taste good.

NATURAL FACTORS WHEY PROTEIN

Posted by Reviewer3349153 on Jan 01, 2014

Doesn't dissolve well in water or other beverages. Very artificial taste, hate it.

Natural Factors, Whey Factors, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Natural French Vanilla Flavor, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 24, 2013

Good if you want whey (not plant-based protein, which is a way better for you). With this, I must add skimmed milk, but much more than it is recommended, because really otherwise the taste is very strong. After adding much milk, the taste is similar to ice cream milkshake. If you add little milk or water than taste will be too sweet and even unpleasant. Good after workouts, whey protein is one of the most filling ones. And most importantly - this brand is making pretty healthy protein powders, without nasty additives, so the price is not small either.

Yummy!

Posted by 5060359815801022906 on Oct 15, 2013

This protein powder not only makes me full and gives me energy, but when I mix it with some bananas, berries and greens it gives me very tasty ice cream alternative. Yum!

Funny taste and smell..

Posted by 4924324766683297381 on Sep 20, 2013

It's lovely that its ingredients are good, and the product does its job... But I can't stand the smell or the taste! It's okay in pancakes with a lot of toppings, but when I used it in my oatmeal I got really sick.. The smell is like artificial, bad and raw egg-whites mixed with vanilla :S Like I said, I use it in my protein pancakes, but I couldn't bear to drink it with milk in a smoothie or a shake...

Love it

Posted by 5714589143946138639 on Aug 30, 2013

I have been using this product for a little over a year now and it's one of my favorite protein powders to use! I was happy to have found a better deal on iherb.com definitely ordering again!!!