Excellent product

Posted by popmythology-com on Sep 30, 2010

I've used probably dozens of different protein powder brands over the years. This one is hands down my favorite so far. Both the vanilla and chocolate taste impressively delicious considering the fact that they don't have all the artificial garbage that a lot of other powders have (especially the ones targeted to athletes). It's healthy, tastes good and is priced reasonably. Whatever your reasons for taking a protein powder - bodybuilder, hypoglycemic, etc. - you can't lose with this product. Highly recommended.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2175060 on Apr 29, 2008

This is an excellent source of protein, the quality of ingredients is much higher than others I have seen, I especially like that there is no fructose in it. Every morning I mix this in a blender with rice milk, 1/2 banana, and fresh or frozen berries, gives me energy and lasts me until lunch. The price here is great... I was paying 19.00 at my health food store.

Natural Factors Whey

Posted by Reviewer2714737 on Jan 27, 2008

Very happy with this product. Wish they had a larger size than the 12oz container.

Kris

Posted by Reviewer3078760 on Jul 17, 2009

Excellent product, I can use for baking as well as for supplement shakes. Love that it doesnt have the added vitamins, minerals...it allows me to use how I want without the funky taste.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3069110 on Sep 10, 2009

There are a jillion whey protein powders on the market, and I have not tried any besides this one (so take my opinion for what it's worth). That being stated, this stuff is DELICIOUS! And it's all stevia, no sugar, vanilla flavor (which I admit I don't know what it is, but the amount is miniscule). Tastes like a vanilla shake, but thinner of course. I mix it with almond milk, it tastes really good, and has a relatively-high density of protein (compared to the many others I viewed before ordering). So though I literally cannot compare as I have never had another, this stuff is really tasty and "clean", and is made with non-chemical processes. I use it as a meal replacement.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3087745 on Mar 22, 2011

It's so tasty... The vanilla flavor is wonderful. And it work's. I take it after my workouts and it gives me energy for the rest of the day!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1741824 on Feb 07, 2012

I will never use another protein powder...EVER!!!

Best Quality Whey Protein Available

Posted by Reviewer1708018 on Apr 06, 2010

I've read that this is one of the highest quality whey proteins due to its processing method. I love this protein and add it to my fruit smoothies daily. It's great for an afternoon pick-me-up mixed in a Blender Bottle (a kind of shaker style cup) with some cold vanilla or chocolate soy milk.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3198569 on Dec 25, 2011

I've tried a few different whey proteins and this is by far the best. I am lactose intolerant and I don't have any problem with this. I mix it into my almond milk and add a splash to my tea.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Oct 04, 2008

I prefer this brand as compared to source natural's brand(Reason I don't like the stevia taste). I only like it if it is added to my smoothie else eating is good but not the aftertaste feeling.