wish it didn't have isolate

Posted by Reviewer2055067 on Jul 08, 2010

this product is good, tastes pretty good, no added sugar, but what bugs me is they talk about it being undenatured and a whey concentrate. however if you look at the nutrient listing is shows whey concentrate and whey isolate. This defeats the purpose of their advertising and the product. I called the company and they said it was mostly concentrate and the isolate was so it would mix in liquid better. I don't care about having to use extra effort to mix it in, I'd rather have a completely natural undenatured concentrate.

Dan

Posted by Reviewer2495625 on Dec 10, 2008

This is a high quality protein with a really great taste. I like this product and I also appreciate the prompt shipping.

Great tasting whey powder

Posted by Reviewer2572608 on Jun 19, 2011

We love the taste of this strawberry protein drink/

First time to try strawberry flavor.

Posted by 5115071425655852578 on Jun 18, 2016

I really like the taste of this strawberry flavor. Besides trying it alone, I also mixed it with the Chocolate which is a favorite of mine and it tastes like a choc covered strawberry. I like having a healthy and delicious tasting protein shake all in one.

Great tasting protein

Posted by Reviewer2059430 on Mar 21, 2010

This is my favorite breakfast drink; easy to make and take with me, tastes great and has lots of protein to start my day!

Love it!

Posted by 5493635963482030746 on Jun 26, 2012

By far the best, most natural form of whey protein we've found. It's also the best tasting. Just blended with a berry mix, flax seed and some unsweetened coconut mix, you'd never believe you're drinking a shake with under 7 grams of sugar. Definitely great if you're looking to lose weight!

DELICIUOS!!

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Sep 01, 2009

Great taste and easy to mix. The best strawberry protein that I've ever tried

happy client

Posted by Reviewer1021151 on Feb 24, 2010

will purchase from now on here as long as price does not change

Protein

Posted by Reviewer1050380 on May 21, 2009

Excellent product, tastes delicous too

Energetic WPC Soy Free

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Oct 27, 2013

One of the So rare ...Soy-Free Brands ... This is a Valuable Product for the ones who are Allergic to Soy,who like or need WPC in their Diet. (Whey Protein Concentrate)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »