whey to go

Posted by 5573778086806822689 on Feb 21, 2014

Wonderful taste. I appreciate the non additives. I add a little agave when using water to mix

neutral flavor ,good price...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

although i think its a good product with good pricing i do not tolerate milk based protein as well as milk products well so i gave it away to a friend who enjoyed it.i will stick with vegan protein based as it is much easier on my stomach,if you are looking for the most natural whey product you should consider the Caprotein by Capra...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1764691 on Apr 17, 2013

This is the best unflavored protein powder I have tried. It is high quality AND it taste good. Kind of milky-taste. Perfect for baking to make it more rich in protein.

Perfect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 14, 2013

Like Canadian food! My man finds it very tasty and healthy add after his workouts. Very high and pure quality, also very tasty to him. Only could be little less expensive.

average

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I stop eating whey products anymore

Great

Posted by Reviewer1148514 on Jul 30, 2012

I use this in everything. In low carb baking, pizza, smoothies etc. Lovely product! Will buy bigger box next time.

Protein supplement

Posted by Reviewer3310555 on Mar 03, 2012

I wanted a protein supplement that I could add to differnet beverages and soup. This is exactly what I wanted.

Highly recommended !!

Posted by Reviewer3098942 on Sep 11, 2011

Great in smoothies and protein pancakes. I like that there are no carbohydrates or sugar added and its 100% Natural. The calorie count is also low (80 calories per scoop), which is lower than most protein powders. I would recommend this product.

good source of protein for elderly

Posted by Reviewer1642714 on Sep 05, 2011

user is 100 years old -- doesn't like Ensure -- needs extra protein and is added to another protein orange product "Resource Breeze" to the orange juice

good

Posted by Reviewer2019598 on Mar 17, 2011

good