New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, Whey Factors, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Unflavored, 12 oz (340 g)

Best Whey Protein Powder!!! 100% Natural Whey, Unflavored

Posted by Reviewer2777841 on Sep 27, 2010

After tons of online research regarding whey protein powders and the types of sweeteners and other junk that go into them...it boiled down to NOW Whey Protein, Natural Factors, and The Organic Whey. I chose this product because it uses whey from cows that have not been given hormones which is very important to me. Also, it is absulutely flavorless, I drink it with cold water....it almost has a very slight vanilla aftertaste. Unbelievable product!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2604026 on Oct 19, 2010

I love this brand, I usually buy the 2lb but I just wanted a small amount because I was testing another brand. The extra price for non-denatured proteins is absolutely worth it. No side effects from this like poor digestion, in fact my digestion is probably better. Tastes great unflavored

Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer3126498 on Nov 14, 2008

Great source of protein. Brought my levels up within one month. I am on dialysis and store protein very important. Mix the plain with a teaspoon of Ovaltine and it tastes great. Thank you

Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer1688081 on Dec 01, 2006

I highly recommend this brand of unflavored whey protein. I've been using it for a couple months and have no complaints! No nasty taste. I blend it with blueberries & raspberries.

Perfect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Apr 14, 2013

Like Canadian food! My man finds it very tasty and healthy add after his workouts. Very high and pure quality, also very tasty to him. Only could be little less expensive.