best quality

Posted by Reviewer1878390 on May 10, 2009

I'm very pleased with this whey protein. I've tried a lot of brands, and this has been this seems to be the best quality. I buy milk that is organic at the grocery store; so why would I buy a whey protein that is not of similar quality.

favorite

Posted by LauraLeonard on Jul 27, 2009

I really like this powder! Dissolves completely, has no flavor at all, which I prefer, I can flavor different every day! I mix w/almond milk, keifer, water, vitimin water, & anything else I like!

Best Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2034220 on Jul 28, 2011

Only protein powder I tried that I actually can tell a difference in my blood sugar and energy level. I keep trying different makers... but for years this remains #1

Surprising weight loss aid

Posted by Reviewer1457854 on Mar 10, 2009

I use a scoop of unflavored Whey Factors in a breakfast smoothie (blend 1 scoop Whey Factors powder, 1/2 c. soy yogurt, chopped up frozen mango, blueberries and strawberries, 1 T. pumpkin seeds, 1 T. of uncooked oatmeal, 1-1/2 t. powdered green foods, 4 almonds, a little cinnamon). There is something about the enzymes in this product that calm my often ravenous appetite. If my day begins on this "fuel," then I can eat smaller amts. of healthy food every 4 to 5 hrs., a light dinner, another piece of fruit, and not end the day looking for whatever elusive food might calm that feeling of dissatisfaction that usually stops any moderate weight loss. Along with Leslie Sansone's Jenny Craig walk at home tape for a short, but effective, exercise routine, I think I have hit the jackpot as far as a way to maintain my health. Highly recommend this particular product because of the enzymes, which I haven't found listed in other whey powder products.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2604026 on Oct 16, 2010

I love this prodcut, it comes with various immunity boosting fractions in milk, more than most other whey proteins contain. It also has enzymes which I find very useful. It is worth your money to pay for a non-denatured protein powder, the cheap stuff really is not good for your brain. This tastes great too without any flavoring.

Good whey, but

Posted by Reviewer1912575 on Aug 24, 2010

I usually buy the vanilla, which was out of stock so I ordered unflavored for the first time, since I depend on it for my morning breakfast green drink. I've ended up needing to add vanilla to it to balance out the whey taste. Other than that, it is good whey that I will continue to use, just hoping the vanilla is back in stock when I need to order again.

Great product...great service from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1103413 on Mar 30, 2009

We have been using this product for a while and enjoy the fact that it is available at such and awesome price via iHerb.

Real Deal!!!

Posted by Reviewer1237119 on Dec 31, 2010

Love this product. All natural, no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners (CHEMICALS!!). Natural whey flavor blends well in shakes and smoothies. Also liked the digestive enzymes that are added to the protein.

Love This

Posted by healthyu on Jan 20, 2011

My naturalpath has done extensive research on various brands and continues to recommend Natural Factors as one of the better quality brands. He thinks this particular Whey product is rated about a B compared to a very expensive brand that is not readily available. I have been taking this product every morning with ground flax seed, ground hemp, wheat germ, ground pumpkin seeds along with fruit etc and it is fantastic, satisfying and fills me up with excellent source of protein. For the first time in years I am not hungry so soon.

Blends nicely

Posted by Reviewer1571151 on May 27, 2011

Blends nicely. We enjoy it because flavored proteins is one-taste always. We add fruit or peanut butter or chocolate to this to get variety.