Excellent tasting protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1922231 on Jun 26, 2009

True strawberry taste, dissolves easily, luscious.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2129135 on Oct 25, 2008

Have used for years...I love it.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2584143 on May 16, 2008

This is the only whey protein drink mix that I buy. Everything else on the market has so many artificial additives. With this whey, I don't worry about what weird stuff the manufacturer has put into it to make it taste good. I have mixed it in a blender and in a water bottle. It mixes more easily in the blender but if you shake the water bottle enough, it will blend there as well. I can't wait that long to allow it to blend completely.

Yummy strawberry

Posted by Reviewer3200244 on Jul 01, 2009

Great shake. No lumps, smooth and excellent flavor.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2384022 on Jan 05, 2010

My children like this and I think the flavor is ok

Great for a quick meal

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Nov 07, 2007

I add this to a smoothie made with frozen strawberries, a little yogert and some stevia.

Hormone Free...

Posted by pixiesti6669 on Oct 27, 2011

I LUV this product...mixes fast and tastes great...vanilla is my fave, followed by double chocolate and strawberry...yummy!

NF Whey, Strawberry

Posted by Reviewer1184877 on Sep 06, 2011

Excellent product, usually don't like strawberry flavor but this was fine. Extra credits for stevia sweetening, no artificial sweeteners which is always good for you. My stomach sometimes disagrees with low quality whey, but I had zero problems with this one. Will buy it again.

HOLY SMOKES - tastes and smells like fresh strawberries

Posted by j44lee on Feb 11, 2014

When I first tried this, I was skeptical because the aftertaste was strong and the chemical taste of the stevia was strong too. But, over time, I've gotten to LOVE the strawberry flavor. Don't know what the heck they put in the artificial chemical concoction, but this stuff tastes like FRESH strawberries. As soon as you open the lid, you think you're in a strawberry patch. Will start ordering the 2 lbs canisters for sure!

Whey Protein

Posted by 5028904343350616927 on Apr 01, 2014

It tastes good, not too sweet. Blends well. I'd buy it again, and I recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »