Go Green

Posted by Reviewer2556048 on Mar 23, 2009

I Enjoy the Matcha Green Tea as a welcome change of pace when I am sick of having chocolate protein powder all the time. I only like to have all naturally flavored protein powders, and that leaves relatively few tasty options available. I find this to be a welcome change from chocolate, and will definitely be ordering again.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1940231 on Feb 28, 2011

Yummy

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Apr 29, 2011

Just the fact that it has Matcha Green Tea I had to try it and absolutely love it! I just wish it came in a larger size I order two at a time. iherb rocks!

AMAZING - out of this world!!!

Posted by j44lee on Aug 07, 2013

Holy smokes - buy this right now!!! I originally started off with their Vanilla flavor, but this Matcha green tea variety takes the cake! It's 20 calories more (100 total per serving) than their Vanilla flavor (80 cal total) but SO worth it. Really delicious and mixes well. The best!

Just get the vanilla!

Posted by energetyx on May 18, 2011

This is non-denatured and appears to use high quality ingredients. However, the matcha flavour isn't very strong it tastes very similar to the less expensive vanilla flavour. I recommend just buying the vanilla and mixing it with some real matcha powder.

...

Posted by Reviewer2971284 on Jul 12, 2011

good taste, nice having a different flavor other than chocolate and vanilla, good price

Matcha Tea

Posted by Reviewer3280775 on Mar 20, 2011

Great taste, will pass info on to my friends, this is a very healthy product

Strange!

Posted by Reviewer2035990 on Oct 16, 2012

It was my first time and I felt so different. I would like to buy it again.

One of my favourite

Posted by Reviewer1904285 on Jul 25, 2013

This is one of my favourite proteins! Order it every time!!!

Whey Factors, Matcha Green Tea

Posted by Pandora on Nov 03, 2013

There were a few things I didn't like with this shake, it was not thick enough for my taste, and I didn't really feel the effect of the matcha. However I have never tried matcha tea before yet I consume caffeine all the time, so it might not be the products fault. Other than that, it tasted quite OK, it wasn't delicious but I never expect that from a shake. All in all I was content and will buy this product again :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »