Source of energy!

Posted by Reviewer1750571 on Feb 17, 2010

My mother takes this with CoQ10 everyday. She used to be very poor health but since she started using this she stopped having any health problem. She really feels the difference after she takes. She has been using this for a several years. She hardly ever gets sick anymore.

Natural Factors, Women's Plus Multistart

Posted by Reviewer3169446 on Nov 12, 2009

The dosage rate seems a little high, so instead of taking 3 tablets twice a day, I am taking 3 tablets in the morning with breakfast and I seem to be a lot better.

Women's Plus Multistart

Posted by Reviewer1638501 on Nov 29, 2008

I have taken these vitamins now for 10 years and I would recommend them to all women over the age of 50. I feel comfortable knowing that there is extra calcium and Vitamin D along with ginko biloba and black cohosh. It keeps me from having to go and buy the extra vitamins that are already in this great vitamin.

Natural Fctors Women's Plus Multi-Start

Posted by Reviewer3165604 on Apr 21, 2009

I have chronic anemia from bone marrow failure which affects my energy levels. I started with the vitamins and within days my energy level increased, with a subsequent increase in my hemoglobin. I don't know which ingredient(s) are affecting me, but there is something in there that my body desperately needed. Sounds corny, but these vitamins have given me my life back! I don't have to take naps everyday! I am thrilled.

Good MultiVitamin

Posted by Reviewer1942804 on Apr 30, 2011

Started using these about a year ago after major surgery. I regained my energy and strength fairly well and feel that these vitamins contributed towards that. I'm continuing to use them but cut the dose in half, i.e. 3 tabs/day.

Great for women

Posted by Reviewer2314946 on Aug 20, 2008

this is a great product for women it makes you have more energy. Dianna fro montgomery,tx

love this!

Posted by Reviewer2653935 on Jan 18, 2010

My cycle was very irregular, unpredictable and annoying. I wanted to find a natural way of treating the problems w/o having to have a medical procedure. I tried some single herb products first with good results but wanted to find something that was all in one. This helped so much. My cycle is back on track at 28 days, and so much more under control..sorta like back in the days when I was taking birth control. Saved me a medical procedure and hormone therapy.

Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer3312265 on Apr 26, 2010

Best value

I am happy

Posted by Reviewer1608922 on Jun 17, 2010

They are great so far. My husband and I were buying another brand for probably double the price and so now I get this one for me and the men's 50+ for my husband from the same maker for the same price and we are both getting more of what we need individually than just a general vitamin.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3202758 on Oct 12, 2010

These is a great supplement. I love that is is made in Canada.